Part 7....

💚💚

I ran outside in the garden and covered my mouth.. That was so weird and ....i don' t know...

On the other side, i felt happy, like, remembering this.. The moment, he placed his lips against mine.

I still remember the feeling and the way my heart was beating so fast.. That was amazing.

Even thought, I was drunk..

I guess the drunk me is more brave that the normal me. He just did what i didn't dare to do.

I sat on the bench and looked at the air like a lost puppy..

Tae: How am i supposed to face him now? And why did he lie to me? I mean... That is something huge.. This is our first kiss me and him.

I sat there a long moment and heard Hyujin calling my name getting out of the building.

HJ: Yaa! Are you crazy? What have gotten into you suddenly??!

I bite my lower lip and looked away to avoid her eyes.

Tae: I just....

HJ: Who kissed you and why didn't you tell me?

Tae: a-ah... It's not that important.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere calm and less crowded.

HJ: Sit on the grass.
Tae: Okay...

I sat down and she imitate me. Then, she sight lightly and pulled out of her bag yoghurts.

HJ: Here. I got you the strawberry one. Your favourite. She said handing it to me.

I took it from her hand and opened it.

HJ: So? Who is it?
Tae: I told you it's not important.

HJ: Taehyung. If you don't tell me, i'll do everything i can to find out this Guy who kissed you last night. So you'd better tell me by yourself.

Hyujin was not lying. She never lied about those kind of things. She is smart enough to find out by herself.

Tae: .......

HJ: Will you tell me or not?

Tae: Okay! Well... Last night, when i left you guys at the dinner, i was so drunk and your dad.... Your dad..... Hah....

HJ: what my dad?

Tae: He.....

YOU CAN DO IT TAEHYUNG!

Tae: He.. He k-k...

COME ON! YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!!

Tae: He...

I CAN'T!!

Tae: He stopped a taxi for me and i left.

HJ:yeah. And?

Tae: the taxi driver.. He was quite.. Handsome and somethin happened i think.. I don't really remember but we ended up kissing.

HJ: Taehyung!

Tae: whaaat? I was drunk for God's sake.

She pinched my cheek hardly turning it all red.

Tae: Yaaaa! That hurts!!

HJ: I already told you not to kiss stranger like that anymore. Don't you remember Jeju ?!

Tae: How can I forget it...

HJ: Yeah! I should have taken you home. Seriously. My dad should have taken you home personally.

Tae: Mmm.. Well.. He might have been busy. It's okay. It's just that it came back in my mind during the class and that's why I...