Part 13...

💘🙉

Okay so.... What just happened?? Did he just told everyone that he loved me?? Waaaaa. Was that even true or was it just to slap Lisa right on the face?

We were in the car not uttering a word. I smiled thinking of what he said and looked outside.

That was a beautiful night even though Lisa and her friends ruined our romantic date.

JK: Are you okay?

Tae: Yeah. I replied with a beautiful smile on the face.
I held the jacket he gave me tighter and sigh lightly.

JK: Was the dinner good?

Tae: what? Are you kiddin? That was the best meal I've ever had. There were so many. I ate everything. That was delicious.

JK: Yeah i saw that. He said chuckling. You are a real foody.

Tae: Mmmmmh. I know.

That was true. I finished almost the dishes alone. Even if at first, i lost appetite because of those witches.

Tae: But that was cheesy.
JK: What?

Tae: What you said. You learn very fast right? I shouldn't have forced you to watch this drama with me.

I laughed slightly and opened the window.

JK: But i was cool right?

Tae: You're being pretencious " Honey".

JK: Come on. You like being called this way. I saw your beautiful eyes sparkling and your cheeks getting all red. You were cute.

Tae: Thank you for saving me from them.

JK: They are the girls I saw the other day?

Tae: Mmm. They were telling that you were handsome and didn't believe me when I said that you came for me. So, I proved them wrong.

JK: Ohhhhh. I understand better.

Tae: Don't get me wrong. I liked doing it too. And I wanted to. So it was some kind of... Excuse for me to kiss you.

JK: I'm happy you used me to shut their mouth.
Tae: Yeah.

JK: what should we do now?

Tae: I don't know. It's still
early to go back home.

JK: shall I bring you somewhere I like?

Tae: where ?

JK: Just wait and see.

He raised one of his eyebrows at me and winked.
Then he drove a bit faster.
I was very curious of what place he wanted to show me.

We arrived a while after...

Tae: What the... Waaa.

That was a secret spot where we could see all the city. I didn't even know that there was such a place at Seoul... Where we could be in peace without the car noises.

That was incredible...

JK: Here. What do you think?he said extending his hand to me.

I held it gladly and sight before inhaling deeply.

Tae: No pollution and silence... Hah... What else? This is perfect.

He stared at me a moment and when I turned he smiled.. A contagious smile.

Tae: What? What with your look?

JK: I just think that I had a lot of chance to run into you.. And your account. And that I sent you a DM that night.