Part 18....

🐰🐻

We ate our dinner, the four of us calmly. Kim Bum, the guy we just met had to leave and eat with someone else. He would have liked to have dinner with us but couldn't.

And I think it was for the best because there was something between him and Jungkook.

I guess they don't really like each other because Kim bum was Giannah's ex?

YG: Will he attend the conference we are going to?

Kai: I guess so.

YG: He is handsome. Right?  What do you think Taehyung?

They all turned to me and I could feel Jungkook's intense gaze..

Tae: I.. I don't know... Who am I to judge someone's beauty.

YG: I'm asking because he looked interested in you.

Jungkook glared at her and put down his spoon loudly making fall the silence on us. They all flinched.

Tae: Heeeeey. Don't say that. You are just... Imagining things.. He doesn't have interest in me. Why would he?

Kai: Mmmm... But... Is he really Mrs Giannah's ex boyfriend?

I looked at Jungkook and took a sip of my juice.

Jk: Yeah. We were classmates and he was her boyfriend before me.

YG: Ohhh. Now I understand the tension.

Tae: Waaa.... What a situation...

Jk: Anyway. It doesn't matter anymore now. I don't really care. I just don't like him being around. He said as he wiped his mouth with the kerchief delicately.

Then, they began to talk about work and I just observed them until the end of the meal.

An hour after , we were back to our rooms.

I threw myself on the bed and rubbed my face.

Tae: Noona....

YG: mmmm. Yeong so replied from the bathroom. She got out with her pink pajamas on.

YG: Yeah?

Tae: What do you think really happened between the boss and Kim Bum?

YG: I'm not sure. Perhaps, they fought for Giannah's love?

Tae: .........

YG: Anyway. This is not our business darling. We should sleep now and wake up soon tomorrow for work. And then, for the beach. If Jungkook allows us.

Tae: I hope he will. 

YG: I'm going to bed then. Will you please switch off the lights when you will sleep?

Tae: Yeah. Sure.

She burried herself under her blanket and wore her panda sweet mask.

YG: Good night Taehyung.

Tae: Good night noona.

I turned and went to the balcony. Then, I called Hyujin. I already sent messages to my parents so they were not that worried.

Hyujin was even worse than my own mom.

Tae: hello?  Hyujin?

[ Hey!!  How are you?  Did you arrive safely?? ]

Tae: Yeah. Don't worry. Why are you so scared?  Isn't your father with me?  Don't you trust him?

[ I know.. I'm just worried for my bestie. This is your first business trip. ]