The First Meeting

Year 5
Snape brings Ellie into the drawing room. There is a constant buzzing sound in Ellie's ear so she can't hear anything, her eyes are blindfolded, and her arms are tied behind her back. "Elliandria Andante as promised." Snape says.
"Where is her wand?" Voldemort asks. Ellie flinches as someone pats her down.
"Here." Bellatrix says as she finds it.
"Good. You are dismissed Severus." Snape leaves and Voldemort waves his wand. The buzzing in Ellie's ear stops and the blindfold disappears. She squints as the light hurts her eyes.
"Ugh finally." Ellie says. "What do you want?"
"It is nice to finally meet you Elliandria. You are going to help me finally kill your mother."
"She's already dead."
"Oh you didn't know, she faked her death to save herself."
"No." Ellie says. "You're lying. I watched her die."
"She's an expert at faking her death. You are going to help me lure her out of hiding. Take her downstairs Bella. Do not hurt her."
"Yes my lord." Bellatrix says before taking her down to the cellar.
A few hours later, Bellatrix comes back down. "Come on brat." Bellatrix says. "He wants to see you." Ellie rolls her eyes and follows Bellatrix upstairs. They go back to the drawing room.
"Ah, our prisoner is here." Voldemort says as Ellie stands across the table from him. Ellie's face is emotionless.
"This is Anna's girl?" A man says.
"Hm surprised at the amount of people I can identify at this table."
"What do you mean?"
"Well she's Bellatrix." Ellie says as she nods towards Bellatrix.
"So what he said my name." Bellatrix says.
"Even if he didn't your hair and the insane look in your eyes gives it away. Speaking of hair, that's Lucius Malfoy. I can see where Draco gets his attitude that makes me want to throttle him. I'm going to assume the woman next to him is Narcissa. My mother understated your beauty. Carrows, Crabbe and Goyle you look like your sons. Rodolphus and Rabastan. That guy has a crazed look in his eye so he's either Dolohov or McNair. That guy hiding in the corner is Peter Petegrew or "Wormtail" as his old friends called him."
     "How do you know so much?"
     "My mother has been teaching me about you and training me since I was young. She knew you'd find me eventually."
     "I don't like this girl." Lucius says.
     "I don't like you either so good."
     "Enough!" Voldemort snaps. "We will spread the word that she is here and hurt. Hopefully that will lure Anna out. If not, we can kill Elliandria here."
     "Even if she is alive, hurting me isn't going to lure her out. Even an idiot would know it's a trap.  I thought you were supposed to be this smart, evil guy. No wonder a baby got the better of you."
     "You should watch your mouth or fear for your life."
     "Oh, you want fear? One second." Ellie puts on a fake scared face. "Please stop you're scaring me." Ellie rolls her eyes and goes back to her straight face.
     "Looks like the little girl isn't as sane as she seem." Voldemort says.
     "Goddamn right. You should be scared of me." Ellie laughs maniacally.
     "I like this one." Bellatrix says.
     "Take her back downstairs Bellatrix." Voldemort says.
     An hour later, Bellatrix comes into the cellar. "Time to get you ready for Mummy." Bellatrix says.
     "Good luck." Ellie replies.
     "Crucio!" Nothing happens. "Crucio! Crucio! Why isn't it working?" Ellie chuckles and Bellatrix pins Ellie to the wall by her throat. "Why isn't it working brat?"
     "One can learn to resist the Cruciatus Curse with long and careful training. Something my mother taught me. Want to know something else she taught me?" Ellie takes her wand from Bellatrix's pocket. "Stupify!" Bella flies back and hits the opposite wall. "You tend to keep your victim's wands on you." Ellie tiptoes up the stairs and spots Narcissa "Immobulus!" Narcissa freezes in place. Ellie hears footsteps as Lucius walks towards the hall. He turns the corner and Ellie casts before Lucius can react. "Immobulus!" Ellie slips out of the stairwell and runs down the hall before slipping out the door. She takes off in a sprint.
     "She's escaping!" Bellatrix yells from the cellar as she recovers. "Find her!" Ellie chuckles and keeps running.