The Second Meeting

Reformatted 8/12/24

Year 6

     Ellie walks down a street in Hogsmeade. She cuts through a narrow alley only to have someone step out in front of her.  

     "Why hello there." Narcissa says.  

     "Narcissa." Ellie replies. "What do you want?"

     "I want nothing from you, the Dark Lord on the other hand." Ellie gets her bracelet around her hand. Ellie feels the tip of Bellatrix's wand on the back of her neck and she shivers as she drops the bracelet

     "Stupefy Duo." Bellatrix casts. Bellatrix steps back as Ellie crumples to the ground.

     "How long do you think she'll be out for?" Narcissa asks. 

     "An hour, maybe more. Let's get her back to him." Bellatrix picks Ellie up and they disapparate. 

     Ellie groans as she opens her eyes. She glances around to see she is a bedroom. "Where the hell did those bitches take me?" Ellie wonders aloud. 

     "Be careful who you call a bitch dear." Narcissa says from her spot on the couch. Ellie rolls her eyes and sits up.

     "Why am I here Narcissa?"

     "The Dark Lord has found some information about you and he's angry."

     "Draco sent a letter with the news I assume. Little snitch."

     "Yes."

     "So he's luring my father here. The Dark Lord knows he could have just summoned my father, right? He didn't have to have you kidnap me."

     "Wait you know Severus is-"

     "A Death Eater, of course I know. I'm his daughter. I know how he and my mother met." The door opens. 

     "I see the brat is up." Bellatrix says.  

     "Yes I am, and I assume you took my wand."

     "We did." Narcissa replies. 

     "Better not keep it on you like you did last time Bellatrix." Ellie smirks and Bellatrix growls. 

     "You little bitch." Bellatrix says. 

     "Bella. Now Elliandria, the Dark Lord has ordered that you are not to be harmed. I am being nice, allowing you to be in here instead of the cellar like you were last time. Keep being a brat and you will end up down there." Ellie rolls her eyes. 

     "Fine."

     "You are filthy. There is a bathroom over there. I will find something for you to wear." 

      "Okay."

     Ellie walks out of the bathroom adjusting her dress. "You clean up nice." Narcissa says. 

      "Thank you?" Ellie replies with confusion. Narcissa steps into Ellie's personal space and Ellie looks towards her feet.