The Final Meeting

"I'll meet you guys back at the castle later." Ellie says to her friends.
"Okay" Harry says. Ellie leaves her friends and goes down an alley. She makes sure she is alone before disapparating away. She lands at the gate of Malfoy Manor. She opens the gate and walks to the door as she catches her breath.
"Why hello there, come in." Bellatrix says as she opens the door.
"Are you okay?" Narcissa asks.
"Yes," Ellie replies. "first time disapparating that far on my own. Didn't realize how far this actually is from Hogwarts."
"How did you not know that?" Bellatrix asks.
"I dont know maybe cause I didn't grow up in this country."
"Right."
"What is it you two want from me?
"I think you know what we want." Narcissa says.
"I'm pretty sure what I think is wrong." Bellatrix moves closer to Ellie and Ellie looks at the ground. Narcissa lifts Ellie's head with a finger under her chin. Ellie averts her eyes.
"Look at me." Narcissa commands. Ellie looks at Narcissa and Narcissa smirks. "I was right." Ellie's eyes close as Bellatrix stands right behind her and Bellatrix laughs.
"Maybe you are more insane than you think. Based off your reactions." Bellatrix says. Narcissa releases Ellie's chin.
"Ar-aren't you both married?" Ellie asks. Bella trails her finger across the back of Ellie's shoulders as she speaks.
"Mine is loveless." Bellatrix answers. They both walk clockwise until they are on the opposite sides as Narcissa speaks.
"You wouldn't be my first side girl." Narcissa says.
"Don't you love Lucius?"
"Yes, but there are some needs he can't fulfill."
"They are both in Azkaban anyways. So..." Bellatrix grabs Ellie's chin and pulls her so their faces are almost touching. "What do you say?"Ellie squeezes her eyes shut as a shiver runs through her body.
"I... I need to think about it." Ellie replies and Bellatrix smirks
"Don't think too long." Bellatrix releases Ellie's chin.
"You have until Saturday dear." Narcissa says. "One of us, both, or not at all."
"There isn't a Hogsmeade trip next weekend." Ellie says.
"You'll find a way." Bellatrix says. "Now run along."
A few days later Ellie sits with her friends in the Great Hall. She tunes then out as thoughts go through her head. "Should I do it? Will we be able to keep it secret. Would it be worth it? Would-"
"Ellie!" Hermione yells and Ellie snaps out of her thoughts.
"Huh what?" Ellie asks.
"You zoned out again. What is going on with you?"
"Sorry, I haven't been sleeping well."
"You've been zoning out all the time." Ron says.
"I know. I have a lot going on."
On Saturday, Ellie looks around before running for the Forbidden Forest. Once she is in, she disapparates to Malfoy Manor. She knocks on the door.
"I told you that you would find a way." Bellatrix says.
"Hello to you too Bellatrix." Ellie says. Bellatrix steps out of the doorway and Ellie walks in.
"Who was it Bella?" Narcissa asks.
"Elliandria." Bellatrix replies.
"Ah I assume you have an answer that isn't no."
"Yeah um..." Ellie fidgets with her fingers. "I uh... I..." Narcissa steps into Ellie's personal space and raises her chin.
"No need to be nervous dear." Narcissa says.
"I think I have an answer but I want to talk about it before I make a final decision."
"Fair enough. Come with us." Bellatrix says.
After talking, Ellie gulps as they both get in her personal space. "So?" Bellatrix questions.
"So I don't have to choose between you if I don't want to right?" Ellie asks.
"Correct." Narcissa replies.
"I'm starting to question my sanity because of my answer. Which I assume you know."
"We do," Bellatrix says before whispering in Ellie's ear. "but we want to hear it."
"Fuck" Ellie mumbles before speaking normally. "I don't want to choose."
"Almost have it dear." Narcissa says. Ellie closes her eyes before she speaks
"I want you both." Ellie says. Narcissa lifts Ellie's chin up and Ellie opens her eyes*
"Good choice." Narcissa runs her thumb across Ellie's lips and Ellie smiles softly. Narcissa gently kisses Ellie. It takes Ellie's brain a second to process this before she returns the kiss. Narcissa pulls back after a moment. Bellatrix turns Ellie and kisses her. Bellatrix is rougher than Narcissa but is restraining herself. When Bellatrix pulls back she also steps back.
"Go back to school and make sure you're completely sure about this." Bellatrix says. "Come back tomorrow if you are."