Nightmares Pt 2

Narcissa walks down the hall and hears crying from Ellie's room. She gently knocks on the door before opening it. She walks over to the bed and carefully shakes Ellie awake.
     "Cissa?" Ellie asks as she opens her eyes and Narcissa sits on the edge of the bed.
     "Yes Pet. You were crying."
"Sorry if I woke you."
"I was already awake. Can't sleep for some reason."
"Maybe cause your sister is out on a dangerous mission."
"Probably. I'm surprised you could sleep despite that."
"Never said I was easily asleep. Took a potion so I wasn't up all night worrying."
"Why were you crying?"
"I was dreaming Bella died on her mission."
     "Oh Ellie. I worry about her too." Narcissa gently pushes Ellie and Ellie scoots over. Narcissa lays down next to Ellie and pulls the younger witch into her arms. "But she's a strong and powerful witch. She'll be okay."
"I know but I still worry."
"So do I Pet. Do you want to talk about it?"
     "Not really much to talk about."
     "Do you want me to stay with you?"
     "Please."
"Alright. Maybe we can both get some sleep."
"Thank you Cissa." Narcissa moves hair from Ellie's face.
"Anything for you Pet."
"Keep calling me 'Pet' and neither of us will get any sleep." Narcissa rolls her eyes and smiles.
"Alright Ellie. Bedtime."

A few hours later, Bellatrix stumbles into the room loudly, waking Ellie and Narcissa. "Bella?" Ellie says as she gets up. "What happened to you?"
"Nothing I can't handle." Bellatrix replies as Ellie helps her stand.
"Yeah right. You need help. Come on." Ellie puts one of Bellatrix's arms over her shoulder and helps her to the bed. Bellatrix and Ellie sit on the edge while Narcissa gets her wand out.
"You look horrid Bella." Narcissa says.
"Thanks Cissy." Bellatrix says sarcastically. "Why are you in here?"
"I had a nightmare that you died on this mission." Ellie answers as Narcissa heals Bellatrix. "Narcissa heard me crying and came to comfort me."
      "Good." Bellatrix replies. "Glad to know someone is watching over what's mine when I can't." Ellie rolls her eyes and lays her head on Bellatrix's shoulder.
"There." Narcissa says as she finishes healing Bellatrix. "Now you need to rest. I figure Ellie can take it from here."
"I got her Narcissa." Ellie replies. "Thank you for staying with me."
"Anytime Pet." Narcissa kisses Ellie's forehead before leaving.
"Come on. Let's get you into bed."
"I'm fine Pet." Bellatrix says.
"No you are not. You heard Narcissa. You need to rest. Keep fighting me and I won't let you hold me while we sleep."
"You wouldn't dare Pet."
"You really want to test that theory?"
"... no." Bellatrix grumbles. Ellie helps Bellatrix take off her tattered clothes and change into a nightgown. They climb into bed and Bellatrix pulls Ellie back into her arms. "Mine."
"Yours."