Nightmares

Ellie wakes up to crying from the other side of the bed. She rolls over and frowns when she sees Bellatrix crying in her sleep. "Bella." Ellie says quietly, trying not to scare her more. Ellie touches Bellatrix gently and Bellatrix grabs her wrist tightly. Ellie yelps in pain and Bellatrix wakes up.
     "What's going on?" Bellatrix asks, thinking someone is hurting Ellie.
     "Bella. My wrist."
     "Oh sorry." Bellatrix says as she releases Ellie's wrist. "Did I hurt you?"
     "A little."
     "I'm sorry El." Bellatrix says as she wipes tears from her face. "I didn't mean to."
     "I know Bella. Why were you crying?"
     "He killed you. In my dream he killed you when you betrayed him and then tortured me."
     "It's alright Bella. He's dead." Ellie carefully pulls Bella into her space . "I'm okay. You're okay." Bella curls up into Ellie as she starts crying again. "He's dead for good this time." Ellie rubs Bellatrix's back. "He can't hurt either of us."
"I know. It seemed so real."
"As long as I'm here, no one will hurt you again. Do you want to cuddle?"
"Bellatrix Black doesn't cuddle."
"Mhm." Ellie replies with rolling eyes.
"I do want to hold you." Ellie smiles softly and lets Bellatrix pull her into her arms. Bellatrix kisses the top of Ellie's head. "Mine."
"Yours." The two close their eyes and slowly fall back asleep.