Just A Chapter To Fill You In

It had been two days since Scott reunited with Cassie, and Hope was reunited with her father. After they met Hank in the abandoned parking lot, they had a lot of explaining to do. They told him everything except anything that had to do with their relationship. So no Vormir, no almost dying, (Somehow that last one happened multiple times), no mentioning Hope's actual death and being brought back to life, and definitely no mentioning that they had been staying in the same house and sleeping in the same bed. 

Luckily the story flowed just as well without those details. Oh, and also, they didn't bring up Hope's attacks. Like, at all. 

So their story was narrowed down to this. Scott was released from the quantum realm after two years, he and Hope found each other and got the Avengers to help bring everyone back. 

(Honestly, not that different from Endgame, just with Hope.) 

Hank accepted their story and had only one thing to say after finding out he had been turned to dust two years before. "So, you're telling me, that YOU LET A STARK EXPERIMENT WITH MY PYM PARTICLES!?" 

(That's just what I imagine he would say to Scott after finding out the events of Endgame.) 

They took him to an empty lot for his house, which was still in his pocket. 

                                                                        Author's Note

Sorry that I didn't write out the exact dialogue, but I honestly had NO IDEA how this conversation would go.