Capri

WARNING: Kinda not really but alittle sexual abuse, and like werid tension...I updated yay!!!
He came. I wasn't sure if he was? Why would he? I was just carrying his child that's all I was good for. That was my entire use to him.

Wiping my eyes I look him in the eye, as he comes into the office "I don't want you to work anymore" he says sharp. That doesn't surprise me at all seeing as my job would hurt his precious baby. "Thats not your choice" I tell him sitting up. He looks at me with darkening eyes that still my body, "Analisa, don't start with me". Don't start with me, I think as I sit there glaring at him. "Don't you have some trip to go take" I say rubbing my hair hiking it up wildly. "Yes, I do. You are coming with me" he says pulling out his phone. "No thanks I have enough here to keep me busy" I mutter looking at my shoes. "I hired a wedding planner" he said, looking over his phone. "When was the last time you ate?" He asked. I tworled my hair napping it up, sighing I looked at the sherbet. If I answered maybe he'd go away. Though it wasn't working the least I said the more he talked.

"What did you have for breakfast?" He asked. "Why? I just throw it up" I tell him. "Let's go" he growled. Narrowing my own eyes I fold my arms over my chest, "I don't want to go anywhere with you! I don't want you to touch me, look at me, or even think  about me and I AM NOT MARRYING YOU!" I shout standing to my feet. He didn't even flinch.

"Are you done?" He asked. Rolling my eyes I sat down shaking my head, "Get out". Tucking his phone in his pocket he grabs me. I scream as he hoist me up. I hold nothing back flinging against him but that doesn't stop him, he just carries me.

"I hate you! I hope you trip" I tell him smacking him wildly bruising my self, but I didn't stop. I wanted him to leave me alone, I wanted him to cate, I wanted...... to much.

It seemed that no one cared that I was being man handled or no one was as crazy as me to fight him. I clawed at him till me got to the car where people looked at us wildly, as he pushed me into the backseat, "Stop, no!" I tell him feeling tears rush to my face as his lips attached to mine making me moan. All to soon there was a ripping of fabric, unstable touching, and harsh kissses.

He was hovering over me with his shirt ripped open, scars covering his chest, and he looked so wild with his dark eyes full of fire. Gripping my neck he kissed me hard biting my tender bruised lips making me groan, "Stop teasing, Vincent". He only lavished morw kisses down my jaw and up to my ear lobe wrapping my legs tightly around him I moaned. "Marry me" he growled in my ear and I was so close. Throwing back my head, "Vincent, please" I begges. His hands trailed up my thighs to my core making my toes curl, "So wet, Analisa" he stuck a single finger in makin my hips go crazy. "Say yes, Analisa, and I will make you cum, again and again" he angled his finger to hit my favorite spot ans I called out nodding wildly, "Anything! Anything, just please" I cried. "Say yes" he said husky in my ear and I nodded, "Yes, Yes, yes". In a swift motion he filled me and I saw the brightest light ever gasping hard. I could see the stars.

I glared at the ring as it twinkle on my finger, smirking. I glanced over to him, he was in his laptop working. "Stop it, Analisa" he said when my eyes traveled to him a seventh time. "You raped me!" I spit. He cocks an eye brow, "You begged for me, amante" I tighten my lips together. "I said no" I said folding my arms. "You said yes a lot more" huffing I got out the bed. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To the kitchen, king, can I get you anything else?" I asked. Shaking his head I took it as my dismissal. I hate Vincent Corta.

The next day we, more he then me, had an all call, the wedding planner was a... female dog. However, she was a professional on the job, she had us book the food, get the church, a hall, and even set an official date for the cards and got them sent out which gave them less then two weeks to agree or not. I didn't say much, only watched as Sam eagerly swiped Vincent's Black card over and over.