Lavender

When I got home from school, I dropped my backpack and went to the fridge. Pulling out a yogurt, I went to my bedroom puting my keys on my dresser and going to the bed.

  My phone rang and I answered it laying on the bed.

  "Hego" I said swallowing. "Now I know you've eaten" he said, in the phone and I laughed.

"I'm eating a yogurt, I'm taking a nap before my shift" I told him. He was talking to someone else then he spoke directly into the phone, "Your at the house?" I pulled the lace of my bunny ears shoe strings. "Yeah" I told him.

  "Okay, sleep" he hung up. I looked at my phone and then dropped it on the bed beside me, finishing off my yogurt and then going to bed.

  I was ruffled but, I ignored it turning on to my back and groaned rolling on to my stomach. I did not like laying on my back it, was not my sleeping position.

Then I smelt it and I rose slowly wide awake mouth watering. "Yes, I am the greatest mother" she said. I laughed at her stretching, I really wanted that food.

"Come on to the kitchen" she was so motherly like that. " Hi, Princess, its grandma" mom talked to my flat stomach. I laughed and got out of bed and her in to the where she placed three mouth watering, enchiladas on a plate top off with sour cream, green sauce, and hot sauce. Beans and Mexican rice.

I dug in as she examined my ring. "I love it" she said. "Me too, but its temporary" I told her kind of unhappy.

  "Why?" she said frowning. "Oh no mom, he just getting me  different one. It's been in the family" I told her trying not to get attached to it, but it was so hard.

  "That sounds perfect, even better then this one. If the media gets word of it and they will, they always do. You need to be prepared" for? Instead I just ate my food, yes true I had delt with media before because of my dad, but mom oh she was so worn in thise times could I handle it an be pregnant. I wasn't big, or two months but they would be able to tell it was sort of a fast track thing. Oh this was going to have my name scattered.

  "Honey, don't think like that" she rubbed my back. Pulling a folder out she put on her glasses handed me a pair.

  "So, I know you want bright colors, and the churches I've been looking at are a bit high price, but so nice. I'm going to do your cake obviously, and I'm going to do the flowers if it was okay with you" mom kept going, but I drowned her out. This was alot of work and I wasn't sure if I was ready for all of it. Me and Vince we had sparks. Instance sparks, but that was lust. Marriage was for love, love I didn't know he was capable of giving me.

  "Lisa?" mom called to me. I smiled at her, "overwhelmed?" I nodded she sighed closes the book and looked at me, "Let's go to the spa". I smiled that was exactly what I needed a spa day with mom.  She knew me so well.

  At the spa we got massages, soaked in tubs and mom got acupuncture while I got an oil treat ment. I was pampered out when we when to the salon and got out nails and feet done. My hair was washed and flat iorned, and then we went to eat and I went home feeling good enought to sleep till midnight when my shift started at the hospital.

  "Okay we will do.wedding planning tomorrow and tell Vincent that we should all do lunch", Lunch?  now a half past idea.

  Vincent was on the couch working when I came in this time it was  almost seven.

  "Had a nice day?"'he asked.  "Yup" I kissed his lips enjoying the feeling. "Planned a bit of the wedding" well my mother did. "Good I expect to marry with in three weeks" he said. I turned on my heel, " Whata?". He looked at me then at his work, "Three. Weeks, Analisa" I flooped in to a chair and stared at him. "Let me rub my magic lamp" I hissed. He dropped his pen and I tensed in my chair gripping the arms of it tight.

  He cracked his knuckles, "I can hire a wedding planner". I don't need a wedding planner.  I got up and huffed, "Do whatever you want, Vincent. I'm going to bed". He was so bossy. He expected so much. Patient? He was as Patient, the devil in ice. I didn't have to put up with this and I wouldn't.

  He didn't even notice my hair or anything else for that matter. He never complimented me and maybe that was just my hormones or the fact I am a woman and want to hear that I was beautiful ones in every red moon. I kicked off my shoes and dropped my pants I shook my head as I got in the well crumbled sheets.

   He may be Vincent Corta, but I was a pregnant woman we had equal power in my mind. I was just tired of him I guess, but was I really? Could I ever be tired of my big soft teddy bear?

  I got out of bed and went to the living room where he was working. "Need something?" he asked. I shrugged, "I can't sleep mad". He put down the paper in his hand and turned his body towards me, kind of in a welcoming.

"Why are you mad?" he asked. I shrugged, "I don't know". His eyes lightened and in that second I knew that he was going to say or do something to ease all of the tension and everything thing will be fine.

  "Shall I go get you that lamp" I laughed and crawled on to his lap, "No I rather rub something else" I said in a low seduction voice. He placed a hand on my lips, rubbing them, sliding it in then out.  " Tu sei qualcosa di raro" I tilt my head so I could look into his, "What did that mean?" spreading my legs so I straddled him. He only leaned down and kissed me it was soft and tender, as he ran a hand through my hair. He pulled back, "what did you do to your hair?" he asked. I rocked my hips against his and moaned he was already hard. "Straighten it" I tried to kiss him, but he spoke, "I don't like it" I moaned in frustration. "Why not?" he kissed me now demanding tickling his tongue with my lip. His hands traveling to my shirt, I pushed back hard escaping his lips, which had me upset, but I had  to ask.

  "Why not?" I asked. He lifted my shirt and grabbed my sensitive breast, "I like it thicker". I like my hair straightened I thought before his mouth kissed my neck and he undid my bra.

  Ten o'clock rolled around and my alarm went off I rolled over and hit the snooze button when, he wrapped a arm around my waist and pulled me in. I was tender and even though we had gone at it slow, because Vincent wanted to torture me I had got him to speed up around my third orgasm so and he came around for the fourth. I was grateful for it to, all the pleasure was a pain. I liked it.

  He kissed my ear and I moaned as his hands spread my legs. "Ah, no no I can't " I moaned as his lips began to suck on my neck, I clenched his thigh. He slid one finger in, "Vince!"

  "Louder" he commanded low in my ear as he made his way down my chest. "VINCE, VINCE VINCE!" I shouted at his finger moved and I was trying to ride it. I was something of a nymph now and I knew it.

His tounge replaced his finger and I was dripping wet. Had I ever been so wet? Had I ever cared? Was that stars? I was going to the stars and then came a flood from my body.

"VVVIIIIIINNNNCCCCEE!"

  Vince smirked, I swear he did, satisfied with himself no doubt my legs felt weak and numb along with my head.

  "I'm leaving tomorrow" he said. Nice way to break the news ,I panted for my breath.

."Nice way of breaking it to me gently " I said when I had my breath. He looked at me from where he was pulling on his boxers, name brand, "Never broke anything gently, before how'd I do?"  I rolled my eyes, "Like a pro" and let my body fall back into the bed.

"Holy Cow" Fran gasped, she said as I told her of my dinner party.  I nodded, motoring the patients vitals.  "Tell me about it" I said shaking my head.

  "SO you guys have sex lately?" she asked. "Fran" I gasped glaring. "Not my fault you told me once now I need more, girl, does he have a brother" Fran was just so opened and herself. I rolled my eyes, "Can we focus".

"After I get a man" she said, flipping her hair. "You an independent" I said. "No I'm lonely as hell" she said and I laughed she was not. "I'll ask" I promise. "So we can go bridesmaid dress huntings as soon as you find out who and color is important" I nodded, "Oh and wedding dress?" she looked at me, "Who else you going to take Sierra?" Yes and my mom, but of course Fran this was her line if expertees and I would not stand in the way.

"I like the color Lavender" I said. she nodded and we pushed on to the next patient.

What do you think hun uun...COMMENT! Like it did you? VOTE!! and guess what TELL A FRIEND!!!!!!

Cody