Tan

I was laying in bed a box of chocolate chip cookies beside me watching scandal. No matter how horrible my life is there is worse. They all need to get hobbies, and hormone controllers.

   "Ho ho ho" she said. I laughed, switching the phone "I don't have that much sex". "Don't lie, Boo" Sierra said. I laughed dryly rubbing my belly, "I want a milkshake". "Oh want me to bring you one?" She asked. "You only want to come over for Netflix"I said. She didn't even lie, "I'll pay". "Done" I said. "I'll be over in a hour" she said hagging up. I hung up too not wanting to listen to dial tone all night.

   Sitting up, I sighed smacking my hand together over the side of the bed, shaking off the crumbs.

   I heard the door open an looked at the clock, a hour? She must really wanted to see the rest of the episode. "You better have gotten me chocolate" I cried out to her, grabbing a cookie. "I didn't realize you wanted chocolate" said a voice not sierra, but this voice made my thighs clench one another tightly together and groan so I didn't moan.

  "Oh, its you" I said. He looked at me with dark eyes. "Can you stop glaring jeez, I'm the one that got abandoned" I said grabbing the remote, pretending to ignore him, but he was so big, it was so hard.(for all my naasty people gross)

After a minute he began to pull off his cloths, "I didn't realize anyone was abandoned". "Seems to me you don't realize a lot of things" I muttered dropping the remote and crossing my arms. He started to undo his pants, "Sexs isn't going to make me feel better, Vincent! I'm not something you can do when you want and leave when you don't. I am a human being! With feelings and emotions and I'm pregnant do you know what I feel like?" He raised an eyebrow, "Go sleep on the couch or the guest room, just get out" I said falling back into the bed, but he didn't move no. He just kept taking off his clothes till he was gloriously naked. I leaned back on the bed and sighed, "I had business to take care of, I didn't have time to call you in the meeting and as soon as we left, Bambino, I was on another plane to get back to you" I  didn't believe him even though my heart squeezed begged me to so i could push my mouth to his.

Looking up at him, "Your so full of crap". He only leaned down grabbing a pair of Calvin Klein boxers, before disapearing into the bathroom, sitting up i glared at the bathroom, i waited till the shower started where he was proabbley trying to wash off that women's purfume.  Till i called  Sierra, "He's back" i whispered. "No way? Are you guys having sex?" she asked. "Sierraa" i hissed.  She laughed, "What he say" 'He was on a bussiness trip" i told her. she snorted, "Did you belive that?" she asked. "I'm a pregnant not a damn curcis clown" i tell her. "Where is he now?" she asked. "The shower" i said glancing at the bathroom door. "Go through his stuff" she said simply.

"Sierra!" i say. "Lisa, You'll never know unless you look, but remember don't go searhing if your not ready to find" she said in a sing song voice. "Hold on" she said. "Yes, hi. I'm good thank you. Can i get uhhhh  two milkshakes, one choclate the other vanella? Also a large fire" she said. "I want a big mac" i tell her. "Two big macs with sweet and sour sauce" she said. i looked down at the where the cloths just right there. I could go through a pocket.

Sliding off the bed to the floor, scarthing myself on crums. Ignoring that i pull up his suit jacket  and pull out his phone. I slid it and to my suprise he didn't have a password. "Lisa, what are you doing?" Sireaa asked making me jump slightly. "Just looking at his phone" i said as i slid through to see what apps he had, then i went through his messages which where all work related, All of them. Then i went through his call log, then his email.

"Nothing?" she said. "Wait, he has another phone" i tell her. "Get that one" she told me and so I scavenger though his pants, coming up empaty handed.  "His suit case" she tells me and so i crawl over to it, spitting hair out my mouth, i pull is suitcase flat and open it. I hold my breathe not knowing what to find, but other then a bunch of papers and two other cel-phones nothing. "He has three phones"  i said. "Talk about having something to hide" Sirra said, "Thank you. Hold on i have to check our food". I roll my eyes and grab his other blcakberry. It also doesnt have a lock on it, Opening it i find a few calls from family and friends, texts from family and friends, and email. Even found your expecting app on his phone, that i wasn't expecting. Leaning in as i opened his pictures, "He wouldn;t be that dumb?" she asked. "Maybe" i hoped.

"Find what you where looking for?" he asked and i screamed throwing up his phone, jumping faster then i though possible. Clenching my own phone tight i cramped my  hand up. "I-I i mean" i pushed back my hair. Clearing my throat i looked at his wet glicing delious body and instantly my mind sifted from caught red handed to somwthing else. Licking my lips i bit my lip.

His dark eyes gimmered with laughter and joy. At least he was seeing the humor in this.  "Welll?" he asked. I blushed red now, he took a step to me and i took one back to till i almost fell over his open breif case, he grabbed me pulling me close, he took my phone and yes he grinned just a little wickedly, making my shudder as his hard body wet pressed aginst me, "Sierra, she'll call you back".  He hung up and then turned back to me. "Your being a bad girl" he said low and husky making me drip. My entire body was ready for him noe.

He leaned down kissing me hard and hot, and i clung to him as the chemistry around us exploded, he lifted me up and i quickly wrapped my legs around his torso, so i could grind aginst him. He pulled back  tossing me to the bed, he pulled off his towel, and i moaned. i did he doesn't even have to touch me he's just that good. He let out a chuckle, "Why would i ever want another women, Analisa?" I blush at my own insecurittys. "Sei così bella" he says before pulling off my sweats an he leaves on my underwear letting his hand slid up my thigh in a slow motion that made me moan a his rough hand rubbed aginst mine."Così morbido, lisa" i gripped the bedding. His hand came to the core and gentle added pressure causing me to calll out, "Vince".

He leaned forward licking me there, i let out a tormented moan then. This was torture punishment. He kissed it just right pressing hard, i moaned gripping at his hair. Then he pulled away grabbing my thigh pulling me clsoe so that he was face to face with me. He kissed me tenderly then. When we pulled away i was breathless, wet, and ready tired of going so slow, but that what would build my climax and make it so amazing.

He kissed my nose, "But as you said Sex isn't going to make  you feel better". He pulled away then grabiing his brief case and both phones, picking up his discarded cloths and walked out strak naked. I layed ther for a long moment before rolling over and screaming into a pillow biting it hard. i indented it to help with my fustration it didn't.

Sierra strolled in alittle later waving mcconlds in my face, "Cupcake, i know it seems bad, but i bought tou a cookie". Glaring i snatched the cookie from her and bit it, "I hate you" "What happened?" she asked turning to her i pushed play on the tv and stuffed my face ignoring my ex-WBFE

"You got caught?! Going through his phone this jerk has three phones suspion is only natural. He better be happy thats all you dif, 'cause if that was meeeee" he said singing me. "Stop, tone deaf" Sierra mops beside me. "You shut up, you got her caught" Sam rolled his eyes. Hunter wazed walking past the camera with a bowl of ceral. "Ugly, no one wants to look at" Sam shouts. Poor, Poor Hunter."If i was Hunter I'd leave you" Sierra said biting her burger. "Why would you wish that on me?" Sam asked, raising and eye brow. "Your so mean to him" but with a mouth full of mood sounded like 'raom uhrm rooom mrrrr'. "/one, i was talking about to date you. two, examle one of why it would never be you animal of unknown orgin" he said rolling his eyes. Sierra flipped him off.

"Stop Cock blocking go home, Sieraa" he told her. "Then maybe you could get some" he said lik a ratch making me crack up holding my stomach."I have to pee" Coming to the bathroom whipping my eyes i pulled down my underwear and sat down, but i freaked out as i stared at my underwear my body started to shake, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

 Sierra busted in just then with Vincent on her heels. His entire expression pist, but as soon as he seen what it was he grabbed me where as Sierra was freaking out to, jumping in place fanning herself. "Get her sweats" he told her snapping in her face to get her mnoving. i could hear same concern voice that was just playful no serious as Vince put on my sweats and socks then  lifts me as i held my stomach. "Please, Please, don't leave me" i cried. i cried harder now, sniffling and alll, I want my baby, i Love my baby.

God save my baby.

Vote, Comment, and Goodnight

CODy