Crystal

The sun was so bright and shining that I was tempted to go back to bed, but despite fighting for space in my shirt this morning, nothing was stopping me, "Lisa! Vamos"Called Lila one of my new cousins who insisted that we go Maternity shopping, I wasn't looking forward to it, why would I? It was hot and sticky and I was to big to make sharp turns, my feet ached, my back, my stomach consistently crunched and to top it off my no good husband was off to Mexico with a Spanish bimbo! I wanted to pout, but truth was I just didn't have the energy to was only going I didn't want her to stop bringing me food, and she knew all the best food places, but I really wanted fried Chicken with barbecue. Rubbing my back I slid into the car, "You look so beautiful!" she said. I knew then she was lying, but I only smiled back at her, "Thanks, I didn't know we where going anywhere fancy or I would've-" She cut in laughing, "Actually, that's why we are going shopping first, don't worry you'll be ready" she said, like I hadn't been joking. Looking at her my mouth almost fell open, I didn't want to go anywhere, especially where someone would have to see me.

"Where are we going exactly?" I ask. She only smiles, "Relax it'll be a while". A while... I should of went with my first mind and stayed home under the covers. I almost told her to pull over and let me out, but when we got to the very secluded store I smiled, sliding out to store I waddled due to the swelling, "It's my own line actually" she said shyly, as I pick up one of the dresses. I smile back at her, "I loveeeeeeeee it". "Okay now the fun part" she said pushing me lightly toward the back. I look back her as i walk forward, "Fun?" I thought this was the fun part. I was wrong and she was right, the fun had just begun, in the back there was nice ladies who washed my hair, giving me a pedicure and manicure, someone was working on my makeup, and all over. All I did was sit back and enjoy it. Easiest moment in my life. An hour later I felt like i had a lot more energy to get in and out of different outfits, and I tried on a lot. Lila Finally decided on a simple soft peach dress that was long but cut open showing of my tiny baby bump. Putting on a white flower headband she had my hair straight with a tiny bend in it, seeing as Vincent wasn't here, I figured it wasn't nothing bad could come of it. She slipped on a pair of golden sandles on my feet, and smiled touching my shoulders, "Your simple adorable". I laugh, "Thank you". Hip bumping me she pulls up another shirt, and I laugh it was a tank top, that was gray, with yellow, pink and blue letters letters, 'It's only been 16 weeks don't ask" I take it holding it to me, "Can I have this please". She laughs, "It's yours, you know you look a lot better" I nod, "Thanks to you". "You did it yourself, but whatever" she shrugged. I roll my eye, because we both knew that wasn't the truth. "Alright, now we'll get a couple shots of you in this, then we'll do a couple of other outfits, and you can keep it all" she winks. I laugh following her.

"When are you due exactly" she asked. "February 16" I say, looking at a couple of men shirts. "Almost" she says. "Yeah" I said. "What do you really want, tell me" she said, looking back at me with a wicked look in her eyes. "Anything healthy" I lie. I wanted a girl so bad I was out of breath from begging God for it, though I was often out of breath now days. "Liar, right this way" she said moving a curtain, I slid throw it looking up and I couldn't help but smile, "Vincent!" I run over to him and wrap my arms around his neck and he pulled me close making me sigh, even though my heart was doing back flips. The baby moved or was I getting butterflies. I couldn't help it, holding on tighter to him, burying my head in his chest, breathing in his scent and taking in all of him. I never missed him so much. I barely noticed the flash of the camera until, it was so loud I couldn't not hear it. Turning around I look and saw the flashing light. I turned into him shielding my eyes. "Act natural" said the guy with the camera. I pulled away looking up into his eyes. He looked down at me, and down at my stomach, I couldn't help, but jerk away slightly. He held my in a strong grip grinning down at me. "Don't, I love it, your so beautiful" he said touching my hair, then my cheek making me blush smiling softly at him. Leaning down his lips, fall onto mine and he pulls me closer kissing me with so much passion I almost fall, but not lust, just passion like nothing he's ever put into our kissing. It was like he really... loved me. If even for a second.