Pink

I rolled over my body a tad bit sore, making me wince. I sighed snuggling into the big warm bear in my bed. He smell like Frost green, Cider, and something that made your mouth water. I was very comfortable.

I shot up and winced as the white.... my blankets where Blue. Not white. Oh no what time was is? I was late for class and.... THE BEAR?!

I turned to see a well entertained man leaning against the head board his chest bare covered in hair, he wasn't smiling it was all in those eye. Those dark eyes. He had scars on his chest that seemed really deep once, but only scars now. I was right he had an nice body an eight pack I scored. Oh, no I scored.

I hooped out the bed. in search of my cloths he gave a welk entertained chuckle and I rolled my eyes covering myself with a pillow.

"I saw that" I stopped his voice doing things to my body ungodly things. I pushed my leggs together. His voice was thick, deep, bronzed with a heavy accent.

I needed him to be quiet while I found my clothes. So I can leave and act like this didn't happen.

"You lost everything before we made it to the bedroom, including your first orgasm" Those I recalled, which I did not want to relive. I just lied those where the most through and exquisite orgasms I ever had. On the counter, then the back of the couch, and the on the bedroom door, and finally on the bed itself. He brought me over the edge in one night six times. I recalled his tongue doing stuff-

My thoughts where cut by his chuckle I clenched the pillow.

" I will recover your things and you shall have breakfest and be on your way" he wasn't asking and I didn't think I'd question him. He got out of bed not covering anything. He was huge.Thick and long he was like like the champs of champs.

I knew my eyes had got to big because his dry but turn on chuckle came again, "You thought it wouldn't fit for a while" I bet I did.

I had about three items on. I found each at different places my dress on the couch, my bra in the kitchen and my underwear by the door. I couldn't live this down.

"I'm um, Lisa" I told him once I was clothed in the kitchens walk way. "I know we did have a conversation before I got you here"He said it moving around the kitchen and my stomach growled. He chuckled, "Coffee?" I shook my head "No thank you". He nodded turning his back to me and I gasped oh. I indented in the man of gold.

He spoke in another language and it sounded like this 'bshdfhksg ksgsjj jsjvjs' okay so not really, but that's what it registered in my mind as.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Italian for it felt better last night" I laughed and he through food on the stove and I sat at the table watching him. Vincent. I recalled his name I bet so did the neighbors. I was never one for vocals, but he had me speaking multiple languages.

After a silent but spectacular breakfast, I left he offered me cab fair I denied he nodded and told me it was a pleasure and then I lingered only a second enjoying his eyes before leaving in some what a hurry.

Two Weeks Later....

I was sitting up like a big girl in my father's lap. What a big Independent person I turned out to be. I had been loosing my breakfast for the better part of this week and now I had came to the conclusion that maybe it was possible for me to kinda be, well pregnant. My Dad was calm and collected rubbing my back and I knew no matter what it was they'd be here for me. I could rely on them. I just really wish I didn't have to.

I cried hard when mom came in the living room with the stick in her hand a smile on her lips. "Read the box, Dicky" Mom said looking at me with a smile. My teeth crackle against each other and my Dad picked up the box. "Pink is for baby and Red is for no baby sad face" Dad shrugged.

I never was a girl to bet against pink, but red was a lovely color on anyone or anything.

"Congratulations your having a baby" mom said softly to me and I swallowed. I swallowed hard, I looked at my thin belly and rubbed it. My Baby. I was going to have a baby.

I looked at my mom then my dad and they both gave me comforting squeezes.

"We will be here for you" Dad said then he blew up. Nothing I was repeating I needed all good thoughts no stress.
Let us press the star and VOTE, then we shall comment and Tell my best friend cuz I'm sexy and I know it....
Cody