Revealed (part 1)

Jerome's POV

I wake up in a hospital bed. As soon as I open my eyes there are 2 paired of eyes staring back at me. "Biggums! Your awake!" Mitch says excitedly. "What exactly happend?" I ask. I really have no clue. "Well after the doctor told you about Ian, you sorta just blacked out." Cassidy said.

"Do the doctors have any idea why?" I wonder. "Either from stress, maybe you were over worrying, scared, just some things that often happen for random blackouts." Says the doctor, as he walks in. "What's up doc?" I ask him. He replies, "The better question is, how's you're head? You fell pretty hard.."

"Oh I'm fine, really. But also how are you feeling Mitch?" He doesn't say anything. "Helloooo! Earth to Mitch!" He continues to stare until Cassidy whacks him on the back. "Heyy! What was that for?" He says jokingly. "Jerome was trying to ask you something but you were staring into oblivion!" Cassidy motions me to repeat my question.

"How are you feeling Mitch?" I repeat. "Oh me? Ya I'm fine, really I am." He says speaking like he's dizzy. In a matter of seconds, Mitch falls to the ground as the doctor rushes to help and call for more.
The doctors return him to his room. One comes out and says to me, "Mitchell is fine, he just got a bit dizzy, that's all. He will have to stay another night thought, just to be cautious."

"Ok." Cassidy and both said at the same time. The doctor walks away and Cassidy starts to speak. "Do you want to go home? I've been here ALL night!"
"Sure thing."

We get in the car and I start to drive home with her. It was a very silent ride. When we got home I went upstairs to play some MC and Cassidy went to eat something. When I get to my room I see something on my desk. It looks like a note! I pick it up and start to read it:
Dear Jerome,
I hope your 'friends' are okay! We should play MC sometime! Oh and btw if you get to close to Mitch you'll be sorry...
Sincerely, the person you should never trust.

I bet that that is Ashley! We shouldn't have trusted her in the first place! I knew something would go wrong... But OBVIOUSLY bad things always end up affecting me I some way. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO STUPID! You know what I'm just gonna stay on my phone for a bit.then suddenly, I get a text...

BLOCKED ID

Miss me? Just a heads up, Ashley had nothing to do with this, and if your smart enough then you'll know who I am. Never trust a stranger...

I have an idea! I'll go to my blocked ID list. No, no, no, no, yes! Except what I see isn't who I thought it would be. Louise.

A/N
Part two will be out tmr! Just because I'm really tired and I really want to put as much effort as I can into my chapters! Anyway love you long time, take care! (:
baiii👋🏻