Friends Before Family?

*skip to the second paragraph for the second book of the series!*
HELLO!! Do you even remember me lol haha. Well if you don't here's a quick refresher and a few updates. When I started writting this book, I was 11 meaning my grammar was awful and I had no clue on how to write a book. But now I'm a bit better at all of this haha. When I started writing this it was mainly for fun and when I got 3 reads on my first chapter I was super excited it was crazy. Then I kept writing, although I wasn't very good at keeping up with a schedule. Oh and by the way I saw a lot of comments asking if Cassidy was based off someone from once upon a time (I think) and no she isn't nor is that where the name is from. I just really like the name Cassidy and I have an old friend named Cassidy.

By now you're probably wondering, why is this chapter called friends before family? That's because that's the official name of book 2 of ABB!! I've started with all the chapter plans and everything, but I really want this one to be great so I'm working very hard on it. It will be very soon so make sure your notifications are on! It'll be basically a continuation of this book, but since I'm a bit older now I'm not to into Minecraft at all anymore so it'll focus a lot more on the characters and storyline. So ya that's pretty much it and I'll be back very, very soon!

Baiii👋🏼