Presents!

Jerome's POV

Ashley. What is she doing here? Oh right. She's Mitch's "girlfriend". Will he ever remember that he doesn't like her? I hope.

After a bit of partying and drinking and shiz, I see Ashley making out with a very drunk Mitch. "hey ashley?" I interrupt. "I think you should go home now." "Why?" she says. "because I don't think Mitch is ready." She glares at me and walks away. She finally leaves! "Why did you do that dude?" Mitch asked me. "Because she isn't your girlfriend!" I raise my voice a bit. "Why would you say that?" he says. "Because! You have had amnesia for the past 2-3 days! Ashley tricked you into thinking she was your girlfriend but she not!" I starting to yell, "She's threatening your daughter and I know she's up to something!" I yell. I am furious right now. I start to walk out of the room as I here Mitch speak. "Jerome wait!". I just keep walking.

Cassidy's POV

I here Mitch tell throughout the house. "PRESENT TIME!" Yay! I can't wait to see what everyone got me!

I run into the living room where everyone is waiting. "Me first!" Mitch says as he hands me a present. "A new phone!" I say in excitement. "thank you so much dad!" "oh your welcome sweetie! I have another one, but I'll give it to you at the end." "Ok." I reply.

Next is Jerome. "A foam Betty!" I say. "Yeah buddy!" he says raising his voice (in a good way). Written on it it says In Benja we trust, in bacca we must. "Aw thanks Bigums!" I say.

We go threw a few more and then we get to Megan's and Emily's gift. "We decided to share since it is a pretty big gift." Megan says first. Then Emily "Were taking you to..." "EDMONTON!" they both say at the same time. "Really?!" I'm so exited! "We're going to do a lot of shopping at the West Edmonton Mall! And to pay for all of the shopping here is a check for 2,000$!" says Emily as I sit there in aw. "No way, I can't take 2,000$ from you guys!"

"You have too! We planned it all out, to meet at the mall, save up the money... Preston told me it was you birthday a week ago, and Since both of our jobs give a pretty good pay, we saved up!" Megan tells me.

We talk about it for a couple more minutes until Mitch gives me his final present. I see him hand me a small box with holes poked in the top. I open the lid to see a black, with a bit of orange an white kitty! (You'll see it in the picture on top or on the side :P)

"I love it!"

"Thank you so much dad!" I think I'll name her... Vega!" (I'm sorry for copying Jc I just adore his kitty!) "That's cute!" Mitch says.

Two hours later everybody is really partying hard.

Jerome's POV

I decide to have a couple drinks, though hopefully not to many. I go to the fridge and grab a few beers.

A couple drinks later I'm completely drunk. I can't even think at all. 'hey there's Cassidy' I manage to think. I start to walk over to her. she just swaying a bit to the music and before I know it, I jam my lips on hers.

A/N

Hey guys Jayda here and I'm so sorry for not uploading for ages! I just had an English and French book report at the same time for about 3-4 weeks. I'll try to start updating regularly from now in though :) hope you liked it! and from now on I'm going to keep these A/N's short and sweet! Oh and btw those are my grandpas kitty's!

Baiii👋