The Storm

Mitch's POV

I woke up to the sweet sent of... WAFFLES! I love my waffles. I quietly went downstairs because it was only 8:00 am and I bet Cassidy would still be sleeping since she went to bed at 1:00 am.

That isn't that late compared to how long I usually stay up recording on busy days. But since she just got here, I would assume she use to go to bed way earlier at the orphanage.

As I was saying, when I got downstairs I saw my fluffy making waffles! "Awww Biggums! You made me waffles?!" I said as I walked into the kitchen. "Um not really... There all for ME!" He says as he grabs the plate and starts to run!

"Get back here you stinkin' Bacca!" I quietly yell. (Still no wanting to wake Cass up) I chase Jerome into the living room and tackle him on the couch, saving the waffles from falling. I grab three out of the seven waffles! SEVEN! Why does that Bacca need seven?!

"HEYY!" Jerome yells. "SHHHH!" I say "Cassidy is still asleep!" "oh whoops." He says. "Can you forgive me?" He says in a little innocent Bacca tone. "Fiiiiine. But I'm keeping the waffles!" I say as I run to the kitchen again. I put my waffles on a plate and start eating. As soon as I start I hear a loud...

Cassidy's POV

*BOOM!* *gasps* I wake up to the LOUDEST boom of thunder! *BOOM!* There it goes again! I know I'm fourteen, but I may or may not have a massive fear of thunderstorms! *FLASH* *Gasps even louder* I jump out of bed and run downstairs to find Mitch. There he is singing there eating waffles like nothing is happening!

I quickly run into his arms. "Scared?" He asks "terrified" I say still shaking. "Don't worry I got you." He says. I calm down a bit, but just a bit. Just then it starts to slow down a bit, but as soon as it slows down, it starts back up again. *FLASH* More lightning! I hug Mitch even harder.

"Well there isn't much to do today... Wanna play on the Nexus?" He asks me. "Sure! Hey, tomorrow can we go to the mall? I need some new clothes." I ask him. "Sure! And I'll pay since well you don't have much money, but just wait till' your birthday..." Mitch replies. "TO THE COMPUTAAAA!" Mitch explains. As I sit down and start up Skype I get a call from someone on my phone... Although as soon as I pick up they hang up.

Just then I get a text from someone... "STAY AWAY FROM MITCHELL" I read.

A/N

So there you go! Chapter 5 of ABB and I'm sorry for the really late/early-ish update I had this all ready and then I just forgot to publish it! So it's like 1:00am and I wake up and I'm like I forgot to publish the chapter I just made a few hours ago! So ya there will be hopefully two more chapters out today/tomorrow for some people. They may be a bit shorter than usual but at least they are there.

And btw short story, while I was writing this part the first time I wrote waffles it went threw my head like pancakes so every time I meant to write waffles I wrote pancakes. And the worst part was I was so tired from being sick before that I was spelling it like pankacakes! whoops... Anyway join the stars today, follow meh, vote and ya I'll see you doods later.

Baiii👋