Revealed (part 2)

Jerome's POV

I decide to call Louise.
(L=Louise J =Jerome/A=Ashley)

J= "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING!" I say to her over the phone, angrily.
L="Oh Jerome, sweetie, the last thin I would want is for you to have a happy family without me! After you broke up with be and all..."
J="Just leave. My. Family. Alone." I order to her.
L="HA! Like that will happen. Just watch your back." She says with an evil tone.

And without another word she hangs up the phone. And this whole time I thought it was Ashley! I need to text her. No I should call. Actually never mind I'll just invite her over.

J= Hey Ash? What to come over? We need to talk.
A=Sure, just let me grab my stuff and I'll be over in 15.
A= what about?
J=the "plan"
A= ohhh ok. See you in a bit.
J= Bye

I wait on the couch with a cup of coffee. Why would Louise care if I tell anybody? If she wanted Ashley to ruin this and have Mitch dump her, how would that do her any good? I broke up with her so why would she want Mitch? If that was her plan. Now that I think of it why did I brake up with Louise again? Oh ya, right. She just wanted to date me for my money. LIGHT BULB! Maybe that's why she might want Mashley to brake up!

Just then, the doorbell rings. 'Wow was I really thinking for that long?' I think to myself. I walk over and open the door. "Hi!" She says, "so, what's wrong?"
"Come in first! Let's sit down and maybe have some coffee." I tell her. I don't want to jump to conclusions or anything, or put to much information on her at once.

We walk over to the kitchen as I poor some coffee. "Can I have some cream and sugar in mine please?" She says. "Sure thing" I reply. Once I make the coffee we sit down at the table. "So" she says. "So..." I say back. "I wanted to ask you, when would be the right time to tell Cassidy about this plan?" I ask her.

" I wish that we could whenever, because I hate knowing that my half-daughter-ish-thingy hates me!" Ashley complains. "Then why don't we?" I try.
"Ok, listen Jerome. Someone is threatening me." She lowers her voice a bit, "every time I think of telling someone , someone gets hurt."

"The EXACT same thing happened to me! Mitch was knocked out, Ian got hurt, and she threatened to hurt other people to!" I explain. "Hold up, how'd you know it's a she?" She questions. "I was getting to that part, but ok. So before you came over I got a text. Admitting that it was them who was doing this. They didn't say who tho. So, since the number was blocked I went to my list and found out that it was...... Louis!" Before I could continue Ashley says, "what would she want with me?"

"Well I think Louise wants to brake you and Mitch up so she could be with him."

"I thought she liked you?" Ashley asks.

"She didn't. All she wanted was money. She dated me for my money and will probably date Mitch for it too." I say a bit quieter. "We need some help. Why don't we ask Mackenzie?" Ashley asks. Oh no! Ashlie and Mackenzie are still gone! Just then I get a text saying: want them back? Break up Ashley and Mitch first.

"Who's that?" Says Ashley. "Oh no one" I reply. I could never break up my best friend in the entire world and his love! Then how do I get Ashlie and Mackenzie back? I'm just gonna play it out a bit first. "Ashley gets a text to. "I gotta go." She says. "My mom wants me home."

"You don't live with your mom..." I say to her. As she gets up she says, "she coming over to my house shortly. Anyway, thanks for having me! Bye." She finally says as she walks out the door. Now what.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed part two! I might get 0-2 chapters out this weekend because I need to drive to Iowa for a softball tournament! I will hopefully have wifi though (because I write on my iPad mini btw) so ya love you long time! Take care.

baiii👋🏻