One after the other

Jerome's POV

I could NEVER break Mitch and Ashley up! But I need to get Mackenzie And Ashlie back! Soooo what do I do? Before I can think anymore, I get a text,
Mitch: can you come pick us up now? Ian and I are free to go.
Me: sure thing biggums
"CASSIDY!" I yell across the house.
"YES?!" She yells back.
"IM GOING TO PICK UP MITCH AND IAN!" Each time we try to get louder and louder.
"CAN I COME?" Cassidy yells, loud enough that the neighbours could here her! I decide to yell back even louder, "SURE".

Now THAT shakes the house. Cassidy comes running down the stairs, and just then something comes flying threw the window, and trips her! "Cassidy!" I run towards her.
"Are you okay?!"
"Yeahhh..... I'm finee." She try's to get up but falls back down again; this time I catch her.

"We'll get the doctors to check you out when we get there." I tell her as I carry her to the car.
"Okayyyy."

I get in my car and remember that I need to try and break up Mitch and Ashley. I should just get them to pretend to break up! Never Mind, that'll probably backfire, knowing Louise. What else do I do? I could go try and save them Ashley and Mackenzie... Eh, I'll talk to Mitch about it later.

Cassidy's POV

As I'm walking down the stairs, something comes flying threw the window and trips me! I go tumbling like a tumble weed down the stairs. Jerome runs over to me, "Cassidy! Are you okay?"

"Yeahhh..... I'm finee." I manage to stutter out. In an instant two, three, then four Jerome's come and pick me up! They all take me to the car were he lies me down in the back seat. Right then and there, I fall asleep.

Mitche's POV

I'm just sitting with Ian close to the front door. How exciting. I mean, Ian one to talk as much as he derps, but still. My head still hurts a bit, but the doctor said it should be fine. As I, just randomly thinking, I see Jerome's car pull up, as he carries... Cassidy?!

"Something hit her on the way down and she tripped. Pretty dizzy, slept the whole way here." Jerome tells me. Before I can say or do anything, I get a doctor to take her up.

"She'll be fine!" One of the doctors say to us.

"We're is Ian?" Jerome asks. "Asleep over there." I say as I point towards them. Suddenly, Ian wakes up. "Mornin!" He says to us. I would say it's not morning, but I've been here for so long I don't know what day,time, or month it is! Ok maybe I've only been here for about 2 days.

Before I say anything back, a doctor comes out.
"Hughes?" He says.
"That's me!" I reply.
"Cassidy will be perfectly fine, for tomorrow."
"around what time?" I ask.
"I don't exactly know, but maybe late afternoon."
Ian, Jerome and I get I the car and start to drive when...