Tiny Chapter

A/N Hey guys Jayda here and I am so so so sorry I didn't update for AGES! Ive just been so busy with school and everything that I haven't had a chance really. But anyway I thought I'd give you guys a really short chapter just so I don't keep you guys hanging :3 anyway let's get to the chapter already!

Cassidy's POV

"How could you?" I say to Ashley as she sits on my bed. "What?" She replies as if nothing is wrong. "You know what. As soon as you found out that mitch had amnesia you jumped at the chance to make him think he was your girlfriend. Even if he did like you the slightest bit, at least wait for him to ask you."I have no idea what your talking about." She says without a care. "You know exactly what I'm talking about." I say firmly.

"Fine" ashley mumbles under her breath just loud enough that I can hear. " if you tell anybody what I did you will regret it." Ashley loudly whispers as she grips my wrists, getting tighter and tighter. "Let go of me!" I yell not to loud. In a few seconds, Jerome comes barging into the room.

"What's going on here?" He asks Ashley.

"Me and Cass were just talking about Mitch, when we think he'll get better, yada yada yada. Ashley continues to look at Jerome. As he takes a quick glance at me, I mouth the words "no" and I can tell Jerome understands.

After Ashley leaves the room Jerome comes and sits on my bed. " so what really happened?" Just as I was about to speak I see Ashley through the crack of the door. "Dang it" I whisper under my breath.

A /N ⚠️IMPORTANT PLEASE READ YOU WONT REGRET IT!⚠️

and there you have it! I'm sorry it was a very short chapter but I really wanted to squeeze it in. P.s thank you SOOOOO much for +1k reads on ABB! P.p.s I am still looking for more contest entries! So comment in my book of contes, this book, or anywhere else on my account! Or if you want my istagram is 03_jayda so DM me if you want! That's really it so ya comment below your contest entries and l if you enjoyed this chapter then give it a thumbs up! 👍 oh and btw, who watched Mitch's live steam 2 days ago? ✋ ME! I didn't watch all, though.😥

Baiii👋