Plans and reporters.

Cassidy's POV

I'm still thinking about what Ashley said. 'It was all just a plan to see if you cared for Mitch and you obviously do.' But why would you need a plan like that? I mean, if you want a kid you want a kid, but you don't need to make a test like this! Except that still doesn't answer, why do people keep getting hurt?

"Dad, why do people keep getting hurt?" I say.

"I don't know." I can tell he's lying.

"Go ask Jerome he would know." Ashley says. I get up and walk up the stairs to Jerome's room. "JEROME" I yell. "CASSIDY?! Your back!" He says as I walk into his room. He was just editing some videos. I sit on his bed. "Can you tell me why people keep getting hurt?" I ask him. "Ashley told me about the 'test' thing..."

Jerome's POV

"Ashley told me about the 'test' thing..."
Hold up, WHAT?! Why would she do that?! Next time, someone will probably be killed! Well now I gotta tell her.

"Do you remember Louise my old girlfriend?" She nods. I continue, "well I broke up with her because she date me for my money. Now the only way to get Makenzie and the other Ashlie back is by braking them up. But I could never! So do you think YOU could tell them this? Mitch would think of a way to solve it. We also need to hurry and get Kenzie and Ash back, before it's too late!"

As soon as I finish she runs downstairs and I hear her telling them everything. Before I could go down, she came running back up. "Mitch said that they should fake break up, then try for Kenzie and Ash... Think it'll work?"

"Anything is possible with us." I tell her. She gives me a big hug, then runs off.

Mitch's POV

"I think he best place to do it is in public. We could get Jerome to tell Louise to come to Taco Bell or something, then he can say something like 'so-and-so is cheating, or 'this person said this' and 'this person did that." I say to Ashley.

"Good idea. We should do it asap so we can g Kenzie and Ash." I love the sound of her voice. I slowly lean in and so does she. I start to kiss her and with every second it becomes more passionate. Mid-kiss Cassidy comes running down the stairs yelling, "GET A ROOM GURL" that's the Cassidy I know.

We pull away. "Why don't we do it today? The faster the better amarite lady's? I call Jerome and Cassidy to the living room. "I think we should do this today. The faster we do it, the more of a chance we have at getting them back. We also put more detail into the plan. If Jerome tells Louise were we are going to do it, she can come then we'll do whatever." I see Jerome get onto his phone, and he texts Louise.
J=meet me at Taco Bell bows the time...
L=I knew you'd find it in you!
I shiver knowing that she thinks that.
J=Come at 4:30
L= you got yourself a deal.
I pocket my phone after looking at the time. It's 3:58. We have 32 minutes. In the meantime we prepare the rest of the tiny details.

********************
TIME SKIP TO 4:20
*******************
"We should all get going." I say. "Yeah" they all agree. I'm a bit hungry,I wonder if I should get a taco? No probably not, considering the situation!
We I start to pull the car a BUNCH of reporters are there! What now...
"Now we have an audience!" Cassidy jokes.
"You have got to be kidding me!" Jerome spats out.

A/N
Hello stars! Sorry I couldn't get the chapter out, I did t post it because I still need to post at least 2 more chapters to both sum up, and start up both story's. Anyway gotta go but love ha long time! Take care.
baiii👋🏻