Party time!

Cassidy's POV

"Dang it" I mumble under my breath. "What?" Jerome says. "Oh noth- Ashley what are you doing there?" I say trying to catch Ashley. "Ashley?" Jerome responds with a bit of questioning in her voice. I walk up to the door and find that, Ashley isn't there anymore! Where could she have gone? "I don't see Ashley." Jerome states. "She was just here... I swear! Whatever, I'll tell you later." "Ok then, bye." Jerome leaves the room and I start to look for Ashley. She isn't anywhere! Oh well she'll be back tomorrow, no doubt.

I decide to go to sleep. I fill like I'm missing something... OH YA! It's my birthday tomorrow! I can't wait! I'll finally be 15! A couple minutes later Mitch comes to say goodnight. "Are you exited for tomorrow?" He asks me. "Of course! I cannot wait!" I reply. "Think of ALL the present you'll get!" "Stop dad your going to keep me up all night thinking about them!" (Btw most of Mitch's amnesia went away)

"Anyway, goodnight sweetheart."

"Goodnight dad"

And that was the end of the night.

The next day...

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! I can't wait to see what the team has planned... I jump out of bed, take a quick shower, and get ready to go downstairs. When I get downstairs I just see everybody sitting there, like they forgot. Jerome starts to speak.

"Hey Cass-"

"Yeah?!"

"Just wanted to let you know that Preston is coming over with his girlfriend Emily. She was going to take you to the mall."

"but what about-"

"oh ya and she's only 2 years older so you guys can become like best friends or sisters or whatever."

I sigh and walk back to my room. When I go on Twitter to check my feed, it EXPLODES with "happy birthdays". Well at least some people didn't forget. How did my own dad forget? This must be some kind of joke. They probably want to distract me with the mall so they can decorate. Trust me, I've heard it all before.

Magical time skip

Preston and is girlfriend Emily are finally here. Emily is really pretty with her blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. I can see why Preston is dating her. She also looks pretty fun to shop with!

Emily starts to drive us to the mall. "So how old are you?" I ask Emily. "16 turning 17 in January." "Cool!" Im sort of waiting for her to ask me... Does no one care about my birthday?

When we get there we decide to grab some food before we depart on our long journey! I had Taco Bell and so did Emily. It was easy to pay for because Mitch gave me 200$! I still can't believe he has so much money! Anyway, after we finish eating we decided to go to Forever 21. I bought a nice hoody, a couple pairs of high-wasted black jeans, and 3 pairs of leggings.

We continue shopping for what seamed like 3 days, but really only 3 1/2 hours. As we were about to leave I hear Emily squeal!

Emily's POV

"OMG Megan is that you?!"

"Sure is Em!"

"I haven't seen you in ages! How are you!"

"Oh I'm good, I started a YouTube channel called "gamerat" where I play this game called Minecraft!" Megan says.

"Hey my boyfriend has a Minecraft YouTube channel too!"

"What's is name?"

"Preston aka Prestonplayz"

"OMG your dating Preston?! Your so lucky!"

"I know! He so sweet and kind and caring!"

"Well I wish I could talk longer but I'm meeting a with a friend in a bit."

"Hey you should stop by the TC house later, me and Preston are staying there for a bit today!"

"That sounds great!"

"Here's the address, and my number. Just call or text me when your going to come!"

"Ok! See ya later! Bye!"

"Bye!"

That was nice. I haven't see my BFF Meg in ages! Well then tonight she can come party with us!

Mitch's POV

"Is everything in place? It has to be perfect!" TC is planning a surprise party for Cassidy. She'll love it! We are inviting pretty much all of our good friends for her to meet. Preston helped set it up to, of course. I hear my phone buzz. "GUYS EMILY AND CASS ARE ON THERE WAY HOME!" I yell across the house. "Is it all perfect?" I ask Jerome. All the food is in place, decorations, yada yada yada. Oh and since adam will probably have a few drinks along with the others-" "No under aged drinking!" I say. I don't want my 15 year old daughter getting drunk. "I was going to say she can just have root beer or coke or Pepsi!

"Okay."

"THE GARAGE IS OPENING, PLACES!" I hear Preston yell from across the hall. We turn of all the lights all the other youtubers are in the kitchen while I'm in the living room, trying to act as casual as possible. "Oh hey Cass, did you have fun?" I ask her. "Loads! And Emily even met an old friend name Megan!" Megan said she had to come since she just moved here. Also, Ashley is coming! My lovely girlfriend. "So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I ask Cass. A few seconds later she starts to cry a bit. "Baby what's wrong?"

"You completely forgot about my birthday!"

2 seconds later everyone jumped out and scream "SURPRISE" Cassidy's tears of sadness instantly became tears of joy.

Jerome's POV

All at the same time, we all jump out and yell "SURPRISE!" We start to play music and then I hear a familiar voice. Ashley.

A/N

Hey stars! Jayda here or softballgalaxy_ and I hope you enjoyed this sort of long chapter! I hope to have the next chapter out 2 days from now! Also, if you haven't noticed, I added 2 new people! They will be a pretty big part in his book. And don't worry I'm still not done adding people! Oh and I have reached 20'stars! If you want you can just use the entry form in my book of contest! The contest will end when I hit either 25-30 stars! The next contest will be my 50 stars contest, if I get 50! Anyway I hope you all enjoyed, if you did make sure to slap dat vote button with yo forehead and comment below if you are enjoying! I'll see you guys next time.

Baiii👋