Suprise Suprise!

Cassidy's POV

This morning I woke up as usual. Every morning I have to make everyone breakfast (including Miss Karen). This morning I decide to make pancakes, bacon and eggs.

I always have too eat after everyone is finished or else Miss Karen is worried I'll eat it all. Like I (a short skinny girl) am going to eat it all. And when I finally get food, it's all cold. When everyone was finished I ate (alone at the table) half a pancake 2 small pieces of bacon and one tiny egg. Not much for me. After I finished I had to do the dishes. I have to rinse in soap, bleach, rinse with water, dry and put away about 25 plates and the dishes I cooked with.

When I was done all the girls (including me) get a little free time before our (I should say my) chore's. I decided to watch a bit of Minecraft on YouTube. I always check Bajancanadian's channel first. He had a new V-log! The video was title: " Surprise Surprise!". He posted it last night. I started watching it: Hey what's going on guys, Mitch or TheBajanCanadian her with a V-log! Since I'm finally 20 now, I've decide to... Adopt a kid! Preferably a teen about 14-15." Hey I'm a 14! Never mind he'll never come here. There's hundreds or maybe even more orphanages in the USA. Even though I do indeed live in Encino, California, there is at least 15 other orphanages here. Anyway back to the video: "He or she would live in the Team Crafted house with all of us. That's really all I had to say so I hope you guys support my decision and I'll see you guys later." Wow. I really really hope that he comes here!

"Ladies! Someone is here to see you!" OMG that might be Mitch!!! I quickly fix up my hair and put on my white shorts and a light blue shirt. I run down the stairs trying not to make too much noise. When I get to Miss Karen, I see that I'm the first one there! But that isn't the only thing I see...

A/N

Hey Stars I hope you enjoyed the first REAL chapter of this book! Thx a lot for 2 votes on my account! I know that really isn't a lot but for me... it is! Btw sorry I'm not sorry for the cliff hanger XD but you probably already know... Anyway slap dat vote button with yo forehead and I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Baiii👋