The thruth to some

Mitch's POV

Ian, Jerome and I get in the car and start to drive when Jerome says, "let's try not to hit ANY red lights!"

"Challenge accepted!"

We pass a few green lights and we just manage to speed threw another! There was one more set of light before home. It looked like there was nobody there waiting, butttttt it was a red light. So before I stopped, I sped past.
"Oops..." I say as a laugh a bit. Just then I here sirens! "Please pull over your vehicle!" The police officer says. I start to pull over. The police car stops and an officer gets out, walks to our window, and knocks on it. I roll it down.

"Good day." I say.

"Good day to you to Mr." the officer says. "Now, can you perhaps tell me why you just sped threw a red light?"
I was about to tell him about our game, but I figured that would be stupid so instead I said, "it was red? Oh I'm very sorry. I'm red/yellow colour blind. I thought it was yellow, and I didn't see any cars..."
"Oh then that's fine I guess.."
"Really?" I say.
"No! You need to learn what's 'red' for you because that could get you in a serious accident!" He continues, "but I will lower your fine to 150$, even thought the regular is 250$. Anyway, drive safely!" He says his last words then he leaves, as I close my window back up.
"Dude, what was that? That was AMAZEBALLS!" Ian says, and we all start to laugh. I continue to drive. when I pull into our driveway I get a text from Ashley.
A: I can pick Cassidy up from the hospital later if you need?"
Me: sure! That'd be great.
A:ok bye!
Me: bye :*

I am SOOO tired. hospital beds are NOT comfy! I go over to lay down on the couch to take a nap...

****4 HOURS LATER***
Ashley's POV

=============
RING RING RING
=============

I answer my phone. "Hello?" I say.
"Hi is this Mitchell Hughes?" They say.
"No this is his girlfriend Ashley."
"We'll do you think you could come pick up Cassidy from the hospital, since your his 'half mother'?
"Sure thing! I'll be right there." I say.
I hop into my car and start to drive.

When I get there I see Cassidy waiting there. "Cassidy! I call her name. She looks up at me. "what are you doing here..." She says. " I need to pick you up. Your dad told me to." She frowns. First I need to go sign her out so I tell her that I'll be right back. I go over to the front desk and sign the forms. finally she says we can leave. We go out into my car and I start to drive.

"Do you like me?" Cassidy says, out of no where. "of course! I love you! Your pretty much sorta my daughter!" I say back. "then why would you keep telling
me to stay away from my dad?" She asks.

"I will tell you this quick and fast. itwasalljustaplantoseeifyoucaredformitchanditwasobiousthatyoualwayswill." I spit out as fast as I can. "We need to get home now!" I say as I speed up a bit. I go strait to Mitch's house. We both sit there as I drive wondering, what is going to happen, or what is gonna happen next?" When we get to Mitch's house all 3 of us snuggle together. "she's warned us enough, now for the real stuff!" Just then I notice and say, "well would you look at that. A full family laying side by side." We all just snuggle together even closer.