Missing

Cassiys POV

I started to explain to Mitch my dream and how relieved I to find out he wasn't dead. If he was, all of his fans would probably overrun YouTube and do something crazy! I don't even know why I'm thinking like this; as long as he's not dead, I'm perfectly happy.

A few minutes later a doctor came into the room. "So Cassidy has a sprained wrist, and a broken toe. Not to worry tho, it's not that bad compared to the others that were in the car..."

Speaking of which, where are the others?! "May I go see the others?" I ask. "Sure, but Mitch, make sure to keep hold of her." The doctor says. Mitch nods his head. We start to walk down the hall.

"248" Mitch says. That must be the room number. The first room we get to is a room with two beds. At first i see Emily and Megan. "Megan! Emily!" I say.

"Cassidy!" they both say at the same time. "We're so glad to see you!" Emily says.

"I'm glad to see you guys to!' I reply. "So, how are you guys?" I ask them.

"Oh, we're ok I guess, I've got a broken arm, and Emily has a sprained wrist." Megan says.

"Well I've git a sprained wrist and a broken toe" I says. Emily laughs a bit at the broken toe. I mean, I can see why.

"I'm going to go check on Mackenzie and Ashlie now, see you guys later!" I tell the. "bye!" they both say.

Mitch and I start over to Ashlie and Megan's room. "263" Mitch says. we walk over there.

When we get there, i knock on the door and then Mitch opens it. Nobody is there. "Hello?" I say.

"Hellooooo" Mitch follows up. Nothing. Where are they? A few moments later, a doctor came rushing in. He starts to speak in his walkie talkie, "two patients are missing, i repeat, two patients are missing!"

"wait, what?" I ask Mitch.

"The patients go by the names of Ashlie **** and Mackenzie ****" (sorry I don't have a last name for them. If the people that came up with those characters, wrote they're last name in the comment, that would be appreciated. thanks :) )

"I hope they're all right..." Mitch says to me. "Me too..."

A/N

hey guys sorry for not updating in a while, if you read my last A/N you'll know why. Oh ad by the way I'm using a knew keyboard for my iPad mini i just got for Christmas so if theres any mistakes, my apologies, i just rally want to get ths chapter up! So ya, I'll see you later Stars.

Baiii👋