37. Love and Attention

I was in our bedroom, bandaging my leg when I heard the door opening showing my three beloved friends "hey" I smiled at them. Their faces still unreadable. I sighed "if you are disgusted or scared of me then leave! I really don't-" I was cut off when I was pulled in a tight group hug "we are glad you did it" Tanjiro whispered and I felt tears welling up. They didn't hate me. "Your eyes were scary but Oyakata-sama explained that you were very strong. Normally the demon should've possessed you but you were strong enough to stay yourself"  Zenitsu explained. I nodded at this and pulled out of the hug. "Ino..?" I looked at my boyfriend and he still held a cold expression. Tanjiro held my shoulder "you should clean up your face" I nodded and took a cloth, dipping it in warm water. I heard them leave and when I turned back around Ino stood right infront of me. He was so close I felt his breath. He gently took the cloth from me hand and sat down on the bed, patting his lap. I gently sat on it and he started wiping the dried blood from under my eyes. He removed my bandages as well since they were soaked in blood now too. He threw it away and continued cleaning my face carefully. I looked him in the eyes but his were wandering all over my face. "Ino..?" I whispered, my throat felt sore and I felt tension in my whole body. "I love you" he simply said while caressing the cut on my cheek.

I looked at him with wide eyes "you do..?" He nodded and laid the cloth away. His hands rested now on my waist and he looked in my eyes "I love you yn and I want you to belong to me" he stated. This was weird, he usually was so shy and embarrassed about that topic but now he sat here all confident and gentle. It made my heart beat faster and I felt the tension tightening.

"I love you too" I mumbled and slid my hands from his biceps slowly to his shoulders. I was suddenly scared to touch him. He seemed to feel the opposite, he leaned in and gave my lips gentle pecks. I blushed at his affectionate action and melted into his touch on my waist. He then got up, holding me by my thighs and placed me gently on the bed. "I will come back later for you" he kissed my lips a last time and left. I felt like dying. I released a breath I didn't know I held and touched my lips carefully.

Butterfly's rising in my belly. I giggled at the feeling and laid back in bed, I had to regenerate energy.

A few hours later Inosuke came back, sitting on my bed next to me "how are you?" He asked me and I gave him a small nodd. "Aoi took me to shower earlier" he nodded and took a strand of my still damp hair. I smiled at his action. "The sun is setting" he mumbled and I nodded. "I...want to take you somewhere" I looked at him confused and he smiled shyly. "Mitsuri arranged it but it was my idea!" At the last part he hit his chest proudly with his fist. I giggled and agreed. "Where?" I asked him while playing with his hair "its..a surprise" he hummed "I pick you up when the sun is set. Eat something and take it easy meanwhile!" He beamed and kissed my forehead before running  off. "What a weird but cute boy" I sighed and ate some rice Aoi brought me earlier. Because of my injured leg I wore my skirt and Uniform top. It felt better this way and I braided my hair before it would hang around loosely.

I flinched when I felt two arms wrap around me from behind, I smelled him but didn't expect this action. He nuzzled his head in the crook if my neck and planted soft pecks on my neck "you always smell so good" he mumbled and I couldn't help but blush deeply at the feeling he was causing. I nodded and scratched his scalp gently while he was still sniffing and kissing my neck. "Let's go" he mumbled and I agreed to follow him. He walked with me alongside the Estate and we arrived at one of the smaller houses "where are we Ino?" I asked him "This was A former Hashiras house but its empty since years Mitsuri said. She said we could stay here tonight" I didn't quite get it why and he mumbled "for privacy" and I blushed a deep red. Does he want to- no. No way, not Inosuke. He just told me he loved me he wouldn't go this far yet right? Otherwise...he was very physical the whole day. My stomach turned at the thought. We entered and there was already a fire burning in the fireplace. I hummed at the view and looked around. Everything looked so cozy and neat, almost unbelievable it was empty for years. I also noticed Inosuke didn't take his mask with him, he only wore  his baggy trousers like always. I liked his style very much and smiled to myself "what you thinking about?" He ripped me out of my thoughts while handing me a cup of tea.

I took it and shook my head "nothing" I hummed "just wondering why we are here" and with that he blushed a deep red "ino-kun~" I insisted. He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders, his green eyes shimmering and I giggled at his reaction. We sat down infront of a big window, looking at the night sky while drinking our tea "yn..?" I hummed in response "I think you're very beautiful" he whispered. I looked at him and blushed "really?" He nodded "you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen..and I saw MANY! While I was travelling with Tanjiro we met many many women! But you are the only one making my stomach feel funny when you smile" I looked at him in awe and gently kissed his cheek "thank you Ino-kun". We kept on talking for hours about random things and about my past. He asked me why my brother seemed to be my guidance angel and I explained him our strong connection we had. "My mom used to always be drunk so I had to take care of him and the family. My father always working and sleeping with other woman meanwhile." I sighed "It was hard times and they didn't care about when I was in trouble...I worked the whole day in the village to get enough money for my brothers medicine. My parents not caring. They didn't even care when I didn't come home at night." I felt my eyes getting wet "when I was in danger or...treated badly they didn't seem to care. I promised myself after my brothers death that I will become stronger. I will make up for all the loss we had to take" I smiled slightly "I lost everything...everything but my will to make my brother proud" I looked at Inosuke and he pulled me in a tight hug. "I...I don't remember much from My past but..but I know that feeling" he mumbled. I broke the hug and caressed his cheek gently. "My mother abandoned me into a river...boars raising me and since then I lived in the mountains. Until I met a demon slayer and took his place at the election" I nodded slightly "and then I met you" he smiled gently at me.

I looked into his eyes and it was like looking in my own, we were both hurting, we were both still healing scars from the past and that's what I loved about his eyes so much. I could see every emotion he felt in them. The past times were filled with pain and loss but we held onto the smallest glimpse of hope. He cupped my face gently and I felt a mood change in the air. This wasn't soft and sad anymore. The tension between us rose up and I wanted to rip that tension into pieces.

I looked back into his eyes, this time I didn't see sadness or Angst, I saw desire and craving. I saw hunger in his eyes and something in mine made him grow even hungrier. Before I could even think a thought more he smashed his lips into mine. The kiss was deep and filled with Lust this time. It intimidated me but somehow it made me curious at the same time. We still sat next to each other when he pulled me on his lap, his hands roaming on my sides while never letting my lips escape. My hands were tugged in his long hair, pulling it accidentally once in a while making him release a low groan. I blushed at the sound, it was a deep raspy groan and it made my stomach tingle.

It was like he knew exactly what to do. He stood up and without even thinking about it my legs wrapped around his waist, my body acted on its own letting me enjoy all the love and attention I received. His hands were tightly holding my thighs and my arms were still around his neck and my hands in his hair. He never broke the kiss, quiete the opposite: he bit my lower lip gently asking for access to my mouth. I gladly granted him access and out tongues were fighting for dominance. I was about to pull away when he dropped me on a bed. i didn't even realise he carried me in a bedroom.

(THE NEXT CHAPTER INCLUDES SMUT. SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO SIN SKIP THE WHOLE NEXT CHAPTER.

CHAPTER 38 WILL CONTINUE AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED)