50. we can do it

Eat me? TASTY?

"YN! SNAP OUT OF IT!" I literally begged at this point, I felt the poison showing its effect but that didn't stop me. I could only move my Head and eyes, sitting on my legs weakly but that couldn't stop me. "YN! you are human, you are a slayer! A demon slayer, please!". I didn't know what happened but her eyes were shakily eyeing me. She stepped closer and crouched infront of me "you look funny" she smiled softly at me. I usually loved that smile but right now it scared me. "Yn...please come back to me my yn" I begged her now. "You really must get this wrong piggy. My name is Yuna~" she tilted her head giggling. "Muzan! I wanna keep the funny one!" She stood up and giggled out "for dinner?" He grinned at her. "Noo! To...play! It's funny!" He frowned at that "no. It is dinner, you do not play with food!"

It seemed to piss her off, because the lights started flickering again and it grew darker around him. "FINE!" The demon Lord groaned annoyed. He stood up and walked towards her and grabbed her chin gently looking down at her with a gentle expression. "DONT TOUCH HER!" I screamed out "GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF HER". He looked down at me disgusted. She also looked at me but he gently pulled her face back to his "who do you belong to Yuna?" She kneeled infront of him "I belong to Master Muzan". He petted her head and nodded, now that she was kneeling next to me I saw something around her neck "YN- or Yuna! Look at the necklace! The one on your neck!" She looked at me and checked it. She really wore it, I gave it to her so long ago..she seemed to wear it on missions, this made me happy.

"A tooth!" She smiled while staring at it "yes! A- a boar teeth! Boar like me-" I desperately pointed out. She looked back at me and hummed "you're right!" She giggled "now! Now put your hand in my right pocket! The right one! Take out what's in it!" She carefully came closer and pulled out the other necklace "another tooth!" She gasped.

"Exactly! Do you remember? We have these necklaces with us as lucky charms! To remember even if we are apart, we still have each other! Do you...do you remember? Yn?"

She compared the necklaces to each other and hummed "you gave it to me?" "YES! Yes...I gave it to you when you had your very first mission without me after we...became closer!" She frowned and muzan pulled her away from me. "Stop it Yuna! I am done playing If you don't kill him i do!" Just as he lifted his arm the lights flickered and he was back on his chair "DONT TEST ME YUNA!". She glared at him pouting "I wanna listen!" She stomped her foot like a little kid. She turned back to me and kneeled infront of me "Tell me more!" "Uhm..uh.. our first kiss! After Renguko died we met on the roof at midnight to talk! And while stargazing we had our very first kiss! And I promised to protect you until I die!" Just when she opened her mouth Muzan grabbed her arm firmly "ENOUGH!". "Hey! Don't touch her like this!" I yelled at him but they seemed to have their very own conversation. I didn't quite catch everything but then he grabbed her head harshly. "HEY!" I yelled in protest. He placed her infornt of me and put both his hands on either side of her head "Here! Remember your Inosuke!" Muzan growled, what did he do? I looked YN in the eyes, they were shaking and almost rolling to the back of her head. When he let go, she catched her breath "do you remember yn? All the pain? I wanted to take this from you, set you free Yuna!"

Now she looked at me with an unreadable expression "you..." I didn't get it and waited "you hurt me" she whispered. "WHAT?" what the fuck-? "You hurt me..you broke my heart" "I never did! We were happy yn! What kind of billshit did you manipulate in her head?" I growled at Muzan. "You said you wouldn't love me because I am just weak. You ignored me when I wanted you to comfort me, you yelled at me and slapped me...you only hurt me, right?" Her voice was sad and calm, but this was wrong! She only remembered the bad things! "Nonono yn! That was all before we...before our kiss, before my feelings grew so much for you!" She shook her head and stood up "Muzan...I can't kill him..something in me doesn't do it. My body won't do it even if I tell it to!" I think that's when Muzan freaked out. He grabbed her by the hair and threw her away "USELESS BRAT! I CREATED YOU TO TURTURE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! I CREATED YOU TO BECOME THE MOST POWERFUL THING AND TO KILL EVERYTHING I GIVE YOU! YOU ARE JUST A DUMB KID!" she hit a wall and stood back up "b-but! You said...you said I was special!" She sounded so desperate...so sad.