05 Lemon hell

"You both work here? Aren't you a little young to do that"

"He owns this place and we are 18 so nobody cares" he chuckled.

Yeah, he was right, nobody cares. Because this town is a lot safer than anybody can ever imagine. This place got only one mall with a theatre, one bar, an arcade, and many restaurants and that's it. So everyone recognized everyone here.

"So I guess I'll be seeing you here every day," he asks. "Mona used to come here every day" he guided her who was now performing a pole dance. She is making me uneasy though. "It's too noisy I won't be back again," I told him truthfully, he giggled and said nothing, maybe because he saw me weirdly reacting to the loud music which made the floor vibrate.

"come with me," he hence grabbed me and walked me out of there.

When we caught up with the counter table-like thing where they prepare beverages in front of you I saw the rest of the guys. "Oh, my goodness..." Elijah gawked and so did the others.

"I didn't know geeks went to the bar," Jungkook remarked folding his hands and scoffing in the process. "You are right they should be at a better place than this bizarre bar" I retorted in bitterness. If the world was ending this would be the last place I'd come to.

"Then get the fuck out of here" he rasped, apparently humiliated by my beautiful statements. "Gladly but I am not leaving my friend here with a crowd of pricks," I let out focussing on Mona. When he was about to say something Taehyung interrupted him.

"Jungkook why don't you get your new guest something to drink ?" Taehyung cheered taking my hand.

"No alcohol please," I said.

"Then lemonade it is..." Namjoon twinkled.

"Oh, no...no...I am allergic to lemon...I saw peach hell in the menu..." I grinned making Namjoon laugh.

"I'll be right back with peach hell" he smiled and walked away yanking Jungkook with him. I settled with the boys in their so-called reserved seats.

"Are you new here?" Elijah inquired and I nodded. "Me too, " he banters. "Hey, I have a cool idea..." Taehyung howled through the boisterous music.

"Why don't we all hang out together? You and Elijah will get to know this place and I have got tickets for the movies tomorrow" he confessed excitedly.

"I.."

"hey that'd be great"

"I am totally in"

"Wonderful then"

I reckon I get to say in this too. "Um..I'll think about it" I awkwardly smiled. "Aww...come on, bring your friends too, not Mona of course, I don't think she'll be able to make it" Taehyung breathed eyeing her chug the entire bottle of wine. After some more pleadings, they accomplished making me go out with them.