15. Missing Bikinis

NINA'S POV

NINA'S POV

"Can I have your attention please?" I shouted at the noisy crowd of all four schools. Once they were all glaring at me, I began with my speech, "All 40 students will be divided into three groups for the volleyball match,"

we had a bowl with 40 Chits, which I wrote them last night, pretty exhausting job for sure. "Whoever has 'A' on the paper come to the left, 'B' in the centre, and 'C' to the right" once they were all standing according to their letter I scanned each one of the groups only to find Luke and Jungkook in one team, team B...

Principal Kim had joined team A and Principal lee had joined team C because they had one missing component. "There are only 13 here" one of the girls from team b shouts. Sweetheart why are you so impatient, it's one and only me, come on girl. I wish the pain in my ankle hadn't faded away this soon, I wouldn't have to play.

The match was scheduled for 2:30 pm, after lunch, it was presently 10:30, I was peacefully spending my morning outside of my tent reading a book. "Is that a fantasy novel I see?" Elijah jumped out of nowhere.

"It's biology darling" I scoffed, and this only lets out that this mister hasn't opened his book before. "Why'd you read that shit right now" he goggled at me like I was some kind of weird creature with big eyes and no nose.

"Oh come on it's engrossing, sit with me I'll tell you what takes place when you lacerate and slash someone's throat," I said cheerfully offering him my hand which is in the air for quite a few seconds until I gave up cause he was narrowly staring at me.

"That's disturbing neens," he says, somewhat seriously. "I was kidding idiot...I saw these weird-looking berries somewhere in that area" I pointed behind him, the spot was covered in all kinds of trees and plants. "As soon as I entered I felt this amazing incense...it felt like paradise" I talked continually, but he just watched me.

"I remember those berries somewhere in this book, I can't seem to find it..." I groaned the smell was nostalgic and it felt like home. Mostly because my room in my sisters' house smelt like that whenever I opened my windows.

I wasn't allowed to dart out the window or go anywhere near the exit, which made me impossible to track down what it was. This morning while I was wandering around I came across this exact beautiful scent.

"Are you like into making scents? Perfumes?" Elijah raised a question which made me come back to my senses. "I mean...I like to learn new things, you know I learned to knit, bake, stitch, and use a computer at a young age" I told him, it was a tremendous experience.

"Really, who thought you all of that?"

"Sister Daphne..."

Shit, what. "Sister who? Daphne? Is she like your cousin or something?" He asked snatching my book. "Uh...yes" I snapped.