11. wax & heels

Later the bothersome dinner party with Marblewell and Dreamberry, we came back upstairs and gossiped in our floor's common hall

"Isn't it our turn now" One of the girls squealed in excitement. Come on, it's 02.15 and I wanna sleep. Yet they discussed for a few seconds what dare they should give us.

"We dare you to let your partners wax your legs" Emily shrieked. My ears went numb cause I was right next to her.

My whiny boys rebelled against them, I did too... That is one of the most miserable things in the entire world. This sort of punishment should be performed in an inferno. I would willingly gulp the entire bottle of hot sauce and spend my week in a washroom instead of agonizing miserably for just 2 minutes.

 I would willingly gulp the entire bottle of hot sauce and spend my week in a washroom instead of agonizing miserably for just 2 minutes

Nina's Pov

I can't wait to see Jungkook suffering. I could imagine him screaming internally and rumbling on the floor. We agreed on doing it in the common room. Emily wished to go first since she came up with the idea and Elijah? He was shuddering in fear.

"You can do it, Elijah, you can do it" he kept chanting to soothe himself. Who is gonna tell him that it's useless?

"Emily...spear me, please" he rubbed his palms, begging her to stop and that's when she pulled the poor-quality wax strip making him grunt and roll over the floor. He should have braced himself for the pain.

"Maybe we should go for one strip instead of two" I proposed because Elijah was in agony. I mean so much pain that he was now banging the tiled floor. As soon as I said that, I heard Jungkook sigh behind me.

"Oh come on Nina, they deserve it, remember when they asked us to wear shorts?" Mona threw a glare at Taehyung who was now praying that he was dead instead.

And Mona was bloody right, I forgot about their ridiculous dares, maybe they deserve this, and Jungkook especially deserves more than just two strips. He should be covered in it like a mummy.