07 Destroy the nut

Hello brownies, thank you so much for reading
My book. If you like to read STUCK WITH YOU,
Please share it with your friends. Thank you❤

.....

      Nina got up from her slumber only when the buzzer took off at 6 AM

      Nina got up from her slumber only when the buzzer took off at 6 AM. She strolled towards the door to pick up the milk cartons and newspaper, which she felt kinda new after the invention of gadgets and stuff.

As soon she stepped out "There you are, you lying little fox" snarled Elijah.

He was holding boxes, the next door was open, and she was stunned, Nina giggled believing it was a dream.

"First you lie, and now you are giggling at me, seriously Nina you are getting on my nerves" he was kinda yelling which made Nina a little more sober than she was. "OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS!" she shrieked, dropping the cartons and newspaper to cover her mouth.

"Are you moving? With that snake? Please say no" She stepped towards him attempting to overpower Elijah, but being the giant one, he didn't budge.

"Yes, you evil little rat" Elijah scoffed.

After all, Jungkook came to be the first one to notice the vacant apartment after Nina.

Last night when they were walking out, Jungkook heard the landlord preferring students for her unoccupied apartment, Jungkook, therefore collected her number through the apartment hunting website, he phoned her explaining that he urgently hoped to move and she accepted them.

"Why didn't you tell me, you knew we were looking for a place to stay-"

"I didn't want Jungkook to live right next to me, he is an outrageous psychopath don't you know"

Elijah sighed beginning to rationalize when all of a sudden Jungkook pushed Nina away from Elijah. She shrieked falling on the floor, gaining a wrist twist when she struggled to save herself.

"Watch your mouth you shameless whore, don't make me file a complaint on you for seducing your neighbours"

Elijah dropped the boxes, helping Nina get up on her feet. He glared at Jungkook in utter shock.

"If you are gonna disrespect her I am gonna slit your damn throat" Elijah was not in the mood to deal with this unusual side of Jungkook. He has never seen him speaking like that to anybody, except for boys of course.

Jungkook's expression flickered from outrage to scepticism, because Elijah was now going against him, the one thing he was greatly anxious about. She brought all of his friends to turn against him but doesn't he realize his actions?

"Don't bother" Nina pushed Elijah aside who was trying to help her, she walked back inside picking up the milk carton and newspaper on her way, she slammed the door shut which shook the walls.