루윤15 : 고백

Chapter 15 : ⓐ ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓔⓢⓢⓘⓞⓝ

Yoona's POV

The night which all seemed to me like a big blur had passed by within a fingers snap. Before I even knew it, it was already another day. The sun rays beaming down on my forehead - as if telling me to wake up. To add the refreshing smell of pancakes served by Kevin - my butler - right on my bedside table. It was a great day.

Opening my eyes and letting out a yawn as I stretched my arms. Reality hit me on the face hard. My fingers unconsciously ran along my lips - as if it were programmed to do so - as I lost myself, deep within the memories of last night.

All in my head it was his eyes pleading then he was so close that I smelt his luxurious yet, lovely scent. I felt a soft brush right between my lips and he was kissing me and so was I unconsciously kissing him back. Then the image of me pushing him away as I remembered how I came back to my senses.

I raked my fingers through my hair as an image of me slapping him as tears began to roll like fat raindrops, out of my eyes and I ran away from him. I even remembered turning back seeing his image still standing shocked.

Last night was indeed a big blur. I stood up and headed to the toilet to wash my face. When I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I look so wrecked. I can't believe I slept with the clothes I wore last night. I must've been too tired to even notice - no I was being dramatic last night - crying and crying.

Mascara was rolling down my face making me look like a retard. My make-up was all smudgy over my face. I even smelt my hair, and it stank, smelling like the club. I was in a total mess.

I decided to take a shower, I felt itchy all over and I hated what I smelt like. Luckily, my wicked step-mother didn't see me like this. She'd freaked out and tell my father all about it. How her step-daughter looked like a complete drunk -retard. Then my father would've flew by plane, all the way from china to here, just to scold me.

"Miss Yoona , are you attending school today?" I flinched and almost hit my head on the wall when I heard Kevin's voice , which startled me. "Ofcourse I am, why would you think I won't?" I questioned back. I never heard another word from him, however, I heard sounds coming from outside the toilet.

'Are they renovating the house or something?' I wondered as my hands massaged my hair. I turned off the shower and took a towel to dry myself with it. I draped it around me tightly, once done. Then I opened the door and got out of the toilet, before, my jaw hit the floor - not literally.

"What the hell are you guys doing in my room?!" I exclaimed the moment I saw Kai and Sehun . "Renovating it missy..." , they both said and turned their heads towards me . When they saw me they quickly averted their eyes in shock. Then I remembered, only a towel was draped around me.

I quickly dashed towards my walk-in closet and cloth myself, freaked out by the whole situation. 'How the hell did they know where I freaking live? Why do I feel like everyone knows where I live already?' I asked myself as I hurriedly pulled on my jeans. When I was all cloth up, I dash out of my walk-in closet.

I crossed my arms over my chest as I stared at them with brows knitted together, looking for an answer. "What the hell are you guys doing in my room, early in the morning?, why aren't you both in school?" I interrogated them. I saw how their adams-apple went down and up.

Kai began, casually sitting down the sofa, feeling at home. "Don't worry we've got friends and resources... Luhan didn't tell us anything about you or where on earth you lived", with that kind of answer my eyebrows knitted more together. We were now all in the living room, after pulling them out by the collar of their uniform shirts and dragging them down here.