루윤16: 선택하는 방법

Chapter 16: ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓐⓨ ⓦⓔ ⓒⓗⓞⓞⓢⓔ

Luhan's POV

"That was a very much well anticipated and highly appreciated answer", I wiped my forehead with a handkerchief, the weather seemed to be so humid today or was it just me?. "It was a very quick one too!", sarcasm was all that came out of my mouth.

After the effort I had managed to pull out within me for just the sake to tell her the truth how I really felt about her, my reward was granted right at my face. This girl sure is a lot to handle and can I just say how unpredictable she really is?.

"Stop with the sarcasm!, you got your answer aren't you leaving yet?" she gave me a hasty look which I returned with a silly face. We both laughed afterwards.

"That was a very nasty move you did there, the next time you do that please not in my very handsome face... this face of mine is worth a million, girls die for it", feeling that everything around us- especially the complications between us , which had been dissolved earlier - I decided to joke around her.

Like the usual.

She kicked me on my leg - I was so relieved believe me or not, that she didn't slap me again; slapping my face seemed to be turning as one of her favourite habits now a days- I gasped , acting really hurt.

"Oh please, that face of yours? ...stop bragging about it show off! it'll all disappear soon when you get pimples and stuff, I can't wait to laugh at you when that day comes!" she shouted back at me before turning the doorknob.

I gave her a quizzical look and shouted back, "Too bad, puberty already did its play on my part...and I can't believe you're sending me off with a sore leg, the next time I see you i'll bring handcuffs around or the police atleast!"

I opened the door of my car when I heard her shout back, "Well, you better go while i'm sending you off as nice as I could!, I can kill you any minute now you know, before, you can even call the police or bring those handcuffs!"

I hopped in and started the engine as I shouted my final greetings, "I am going, you better go inside too...you'll catch a cold, see you when I see you! and i'm serious about what I said!"

She just smiled at me and still she stood there outside the door waving and waiting for me to get lost.

"Get inside, I won't leave if you don't get in that house!" she gave me one last look and rolled her eye balls before she totally disappeared out of my sight.

I drove off.

♚♛♚♛♚♛♚♛♚♛♚♛♚♛♚

Yoona's POV

I pulled back the curtains close after seeing that he was gone, then I ran as fast as I could to my room feeling relieved as everything seemed to be put to it's righteous place again.

Luhan wasn't demandable or pushy about his confession. I'm glad he wasn't the type of guy who force their heart to yours for the sake of themselves. Luhan was really different and i'm glad that he was different.

It was really silly of me to slap him on the face as a response to his emotions ,which drained him out , and he told me that if he didn't tell me the truth now it would be uneasy for him - since we see each other everyday and are seatmates - he said that it was better to make things clear now than never.

I agreed with these guy for the first time,maybe. He had a point. I can't handle anymore complications and problems nor troubles in my life ,when I am already handling too much already.