루윤 11:그의 친절

Chapter 11: ⓗⓘⓢ ⓚⓘⓝⓓⓝⓔⓢⓢ

Yoona's POV

Another day went by that fast, before I even know it, it was already Friday - how fascinating I thought. I turned off my laptop and took my back pack. I headed down pass the kitchen and made my way inside my new limousine - too bad it was no longer black, it was white now. My butler Kevin opened the door for me with a huge grin on his face. 'What's up with him?', I wondered.

"What's up with these people today?", I secretly asked myself. I was apparently walking through the hallway and towards my locker to get some books, and as I made my way ; I noticed something again. The people or whoever I pass by to, would smile at me and stare at me, they'd even made way for me to pass by. I was so not used to them being so polite - they used to give me daggered looks. What the hell happened to them?.

When I got to my seat inside the class, I noticed that he was early today - wow that's unusual too, he usually comes late . "Good Morning Mrs. Yoona!", he greeted me cheerfully as usual. I just smiled at him in return, before I sat down I heard him whisper to himself, "how I wish she smiles like that everyday..". I looked away and later on found myself smiling at what I just heard.

Our Math teacher came in and began the usual lesson. It kept bugging me, the way Luhan keeps looking at me from time to time. "What is your problem? ", I whispered to him, good thing he heard it though because honestly our teachers voice was the loudest well duh.

"Why what did I do?", he asked giving me one of his creepy smiles. I sighed, "I can't focus if you keep acting weird you know?". He ran a hand through his hair and replied, "me acting weird ? are you even sure?, I mean in what way?.. actually you're the one acting weird today..". "Me acting weird? huh.. funny Mr.Xi ..very funny, I just told you that..and will you stop that!", I demanded. He was actually still staring at me and smirking .

"Aren't you going to pay attention? or you want me to shove this pen down your throat?", I warned and damn he just giggled. "Fine!", he smirked and looked away. 'Atlast!', I look ahead and began listening again.

"Please copy these..class..", our Math teacher ordered us to copy what he just wrote on the freaking white board. I can't help myself but copy even though I had to admit, I wasn't in the mood to copy such a freaking long note. I didn't even understand a single thing he taught, to be honest - I was listening to him alright but, my mind was flying somewhere else. Well, it always flew to somewhere else ever since that incident with my seatmate .

"Okay, pass your notebooks forward..", he said rather groggily as he sat down his chair ; life as a teacher sure must be stressful. Luhan handed me his notebook, I took it and was about to pass it forward when I noticed that, he didn't actually copy what was on the board. Instead, I found a portrait of me drawn in his math notebook. "Crap!", oops! that must have slipped my mouth rather loudly.

Everyone turned their attention towards me, I just told them it was nothing and then when they turned away, I look at my seatmate who fell asleep?!. "Luhan!" I called out his name and I got a groan in return. Great life i'm having. I hitted his shoulders hardly then covered his mouth right on time before he screams again and before we get kicked out of class like the last time.

"What the hell is it that you want?", he asked pissed. "Pardon me?, what the hell do I want? , look who's talking right now!", I said angrily feeling offended. I was being helpful besides it's his fault he just had to copy basic stuff and he really had to mess around ; well that's what he gets. "alright..alright..well what is it that you want?", he asked pretending to surrender both his hands in the air.