루윤 5: 나의 동석자는 어디에나있다

Chapter 5: ⓜⓨ ⓢⓔⓐⓣⓜⓐⓣⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓦⓗⓔⓡⓔ

Yoona's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, and the first person that I saw was his face next to mine. He was extremely staring at me. I quickly rubbed both my eyes, thinking that it was only a vision or somewhat. Well it wasn't, it was real. I fixed my hair, as well as my bag. I must've fallen asleep and yes it was inside his car. I guess we had arrived to my house. "Your awake now, sleepy head..", I heard him giggle a little, I went out of his car and pushed his face aside. "Your leaving me? without saying thank you?", he asked as he went out of his car too. I sighed and turned around to face him, he was smiling really wide that made him look stupid. 'Can I just punch him in the face?', I wondered. "Thank you...", I said with the tone of sarcasm. "Sorry didn't hear you..", he smirked, this guy was ovbiously pretending to be deft, I went nearer to him just a few steps as I said loudly still with sarcasm, "Thank You Mr. Luhan!", he giggled again and crossed both his arms , "How sincere of you... " , the only word he said and then he went inside his limo. I turned around and was about to head inside the big gates, but my mind hesitated, 'This guy forced me, why did I even thank him?... Xi Luhan thanks for the ride, but this won't make us friends... hmmm...... *Walks nearer to the limo*'. "Luhan...", his name came out of my mouth. He look at me the moment he heard what I had said. " Thank you, it wasn't really proper when I said it, and just to warn you don't you ever talk about this to anyone...", I told him bossy-like, those words that I said made me nervous because this was the first time again, that I thanked a person with a meaning on it.

"Your well after all, well princess see you tomorrow...and no worries, your secrets safe with me.. ", He waved bye and closed the door then they drove off. I stood there for quite a while as I watch his car disappear. 'I am sorry, I can't be too close with a person like you...', I said to myself then I headed inside my house. As I walk inside , something was very odd. I don't know what made me feel this way but well it was really strange. I sensed it. "Young lady, we need to talk...", a voice coming inside the living room quite startled me but, I did not scream , I was right again. My senses, they have never failed me. Now I have to overcome trouble.

♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕

Luhan's POV

'Somethings weird..', as I stood by the front door steps, I noticed a pair of school shoes. It ovbiously belongs to a girl and it meant only one thing for sure. It was either Krystal was here or someone else. I crossed both my fingers hoping it wasn't Krystal. Well, things don't always go as I planned. "Oppa!, your finally home...where have you been?", she came running down the stairways as soon as she saw me enter the house. 'What on earth is she doing here?', I wondered. "Where have you been?, you left me..", she asked me the same thing again. I didn't answer her, I had no mood. I just walk pass by her and up the stairways to my room. I noticed as I was walking away from her, the huge smile plastered on her face had slowly turned into a frown. I took a warm shower then dressed myself, afterwards I jumped into my bed and slept, I didn't care at all; wether she's here or not.

Few minutes later, my alarm woken me up, it was five o'clock sharp, and well it was still quite early. So, I decided to sleep alittle, since Business Camp, usually starts at six -thirty sharp in the afternoon. Though I wasn't sure wether my conclusion was right, because in China it usually starts at that time. I just hate Business Camp's they're practically boring and the lessons made me so damn sleepy, I really didn't want to go, well I couldn't, I have to endure pure torture if I want freedom ; though I am not really sure if I am getting it. I opened my eyes again after a minute, I couldn't go back to sleep, I was pretty worried about Business Camp what if I came late?, and then it will be reported to my mother who will get so mad that she'd send me back to China for good. All my freedom might possibly crash. I wouldn't want that. I hurriedly stood up, and prepared myself. I headed down the stairs to grab a snack, she was still there. I pass by her again, and she seemed to be asleep in the couch. 'Why is she still here?', I wondered again. "Oppa~~, where are you going?", as soon as she heard the sound of the door opening, she awokened and asked me. "Im heading out, why are you still here?", I straightly asked her because I was in a hurry. "Aunt said I can stay with you for a while until I find a place to live in...", she explained. I shutted the door without replying to her again then I left. I know I am rude.