루윤 3: 내 적의 뒤로

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo readers... :D, It's a lovely day, for a lovely update... So, did you all like the previous chapters?... :) I am just curious of your POV's but anyways, just sit back and read.... Thanks by the way for the people who Voted/Commented/Added/ Fanned this story 'My Eternal Love' thanks alot ^•^~

~ sınċєяєʟy ҡяystѧʟ

♛♚♛♚♛♚♛♚♛♚♛♚♛♚♛♚♛♚

Chapter 3 : ⓜⓨ ⓔⓝⓔⓜⓨ'ⓢ ⓑⓐⓒⓚ

Yoona's POV

I walked away from him, leaving him at daze again. I made my way to the cafeteria, and I am really hoping to have a very peaceful time. I don't want anything to happen again, like yesterday. As I sat at my usual table, I notice almost all of the people in the cafeteria were glancing at me. The cafeteria, was quiet today. I took out my diary, I decided to write something about what had happened yesterday. I do have a diary, ofcourse... it's the only way I can relieve stress, by writting it on a sheet of paper since I had no one to share my feelings with, except for this diary. Basically I was so into writting my feelings I got so carried away , that I had my own little world now. I didn't even realized where on earth I sat. It was too late for me to realize it. "Hmm...you must like sitting there...", a voice awokened me back to reality. I look up to him, no them ; there were seven of them looking at me. I quickly stood up and hid my diary back to my back pack, and before I was able to walk away someone held me by the arm. I turned around and faced who it was. It was again Luhan my seat mate, he was the one who grabbed me by the hand and he offered me to sit with them. I lifted my brows and told him, "No thank you...". Again, when I was about to walk away, this time it wasn't him who spoked, it was his friend Chanyeol, " Mrs.Yoona, Join us... it won't hurt..besides all the seats are taken, even your table, we don't bite..". 'I know that I am not dumb, nor blind, but sitting with you guys?, hmm...', I thought as I looked at them one by one. I took a second glance at my table, and a girl who seemed to be a new student was sitting at my table . How dare she take that table, doesn't she know that I own that table?. I took an inch step forward, before I spoked again , " I know that, you don't have to tell me, the problem isn't you, it's me... so anyways I am gonna head back to my table, sitting with you boys would be worthless...", after I said those words I quickly walked away from them.

' This girl...tsk...tsk...tsk *crosses arms and lifts one brow*', I was already at my table and the commoner who sat at my table seemed to be busy that she didn't even notice me. "ehem...", I cleared my throat loudly so she'd notice me. I faced palm myself, because of the fact that instead of moving away from my table, she just stared at me, bewilderment all over her face . She look at me for a moment and asked me , "excuse me... what do you need?", the tune in her voice sounded abit improper or shall I say impolite?. Again, the girl didn't adress me as a 'Mrs.', I know she's practically just another commoner. "Oh..Im sorry did I disturb you?", I asked back sarcastically. She lifted a brow this time before speaking, "Well, you did... and you notice that's good... ", 'aish!, this girl is really getting in my nerves, for pits sake , can somebody or anyone just make her disappear out of my sight?', I uncrossed my arms and sat at the empty chair infront of her. We were now both facing each other more properly. " Don't you know who I am?", I asked her as I furrowed my brows. She furrowed her brows back to me. 'Is she testing my temper?', I asked again, "hmm... seems like you don't, don't you?". This commoner, I should probably teach her a lesson that she will remember. She dared speak impolitely and furrow her brows back to me, she didn't answer my two questions, Is she trying to humiliate me?. 'Fine be that way...', I thought inside my head. I glance around and noticed all the crowds who were busy eating and chit-chatting with their so called 'group of friends', they were now all facing me and the commoner. I forgot, Luhan and his friends too.