루윤 10: 사랑의 빛

Chapter 10 : ⓛⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓞⓕ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

Yoona's POV

'Just breathe in *inhales* and breathe out , *exhales* ..you can do this..', I clenched my hands into a fists nervously as I held the doorknob and made my way inside the class. What happened yesterday, was completely unexplainable and ridiculous. I badly want that image and feeling out of my head, but it seems like it's going to be stuck there in ages. I'm so going to kill that guy, the moment I see him which is now.

I sat at my seat, good thing that my seatmate is not here yet . I'm badly crossing my fingers under my desks wishing he is absent. "Are you alright?", until I am eventually hearing his voice and seeing him standing right infront of me waving his hands, wait what?. I almost fell off my seat the moment I realized that it was really him . I wasn't imagining things. "Woah, easy now it's just me.. what's the matter Mrs. Im?", he sat beside me with a huge smile plastered on his face. I on the other hand felt so annoyed - nope very annoyed.

How could he still be smiling like nothing happened at all? ; what's wrong with this guy, doesn't he feel ashamed?. "Yoona!", he poked me . I don't know what's happening to me, all I could do is stare at him blankly, what's wrong with me? and why do I feel like my chests is exploding right now?. 'What's wrong with me?', I asked myself again. "Yoona!", he poked me again as he called out my name. 'I better say something, he might think that i've turned into a creep..', I thought. "L-Luhan.. w-what on earth do you think you're doing?", I stuttered -why do I have to stutter now! ugh!.

"What do you mean by that?, am I not suppose to be here at school?", He smirked at me and then unexpectedly he putted one of his hands on my forehead ; he was checking if I was ill I guess. I quickly reacted and slapped his hands away . I was very annoyed plus I don't even know what to do or say anymore, the only words that came out of my mouth was "Go away!" , and yes I said that angrily . I hated what I was feeling right now. It was disgusting the fact that it makes me feel stupid and look like one ; I don't even know how to explain it, and I hate it that I had to feel that way for him - but why ? .

He quickly averted his gaze and apologised, "Sorry.. I was just checking if you were ill or something..". I started feeling guilty from then on, I was mad at him for what happened yesterday but, I couldn't just completely put the blame on him when it was partly my fault too and plus he was the one who caught me ; If he hadn't done what he did yesterday, I could've ended up with a broken face and fractured nose - I don't want that and there was no way on earth that i'd want to get a plastic surgery nor a nose job.

I was going to tell him something but the bell chose to ring and our saeng entered the room already. The whole lecture time, I felt like I was miles away from them. I couldn't help myself but think about that embarrasing incident - I still can't be able to get it out of my head. Worst part is , I wasn't able to focus some of my saengs noticed my unusual behaviour and wants to talk to my parents for that bad behaviour of mine. This was the first time in my entire human life that a teacher wanted to talk to my parents about my attitude plus I don't know why I was smiling like crazy. I guess I liked the idea - for the first time finally I made a mistake and I wasn't frustrated about it , well I was rather happy - ridiculous of me right?.

Lunch time came so fast for me. I didn't even realize that the bell had already rang , thanks for his signal therefore, I am able to know. I quickly took one of my favourite novels, which I just bought yesterday from the mall. I began reading as I made my way across the hallway and towards the canteen - technically, I was so immersed onto reading my novel that I didn't realize something that I would've or should've realized earlier on. The stares of people who I pass by - I don't know what's up with them today, I just realized that they were all staring at me oddly and the fact that they'd whisper around and some girls who used to be afraid or ignored me before gave me a daggered look.