루윤 2: 더 내 동석자를 알고

Chapter 2: ⓚⓝⓞⓦⓘⓝⓖ ⓜⓨ ⓢⓔⓐⓣⓜⓐⓣⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ

Luhan's POV

Finally I had arrived at the mansion, the house that my parents bought just for me to live in. I am not bragging just saying. As soon as I went inside the mansion, I quickly headed inside my room and jumped onto my bed. I felt so tired, I think maybe because of jetlag. I was about to have my nap, my eyes were slowly closing when suddenly someone knocked on my door. My eyes again, widened and ofcourse I wasn't able to have my nap. I stood up and fixed my t-shirt ; I had already changed my clothes. I opened the door and I saw Maria she was holding a phone, she used sign languages to tell me that it was my mother who called. Don't think that she's the only one who knew sign languages. I knew sign languages, since I was around the age of 10. I was basically forced to learn it, well it was really needed due to my grandfather's sickness. Actually, he was deft ; unable to hear, so I had to learn sign languages like my parents who learned them too, so that I would be able to talk to my grandfather. Who was my only bestfriend when he was still alive. I took the phone from her and signed thank you, she left to give us some privacy. When she was gone I shutted the door.

My mother who was on the other line seemed to be in a bad mood as she asked , "So...Luhan... how was your first day at your new school?", I sat down on my bed before answering her . "It was alright mother.....my bestfriends studied there too..", I told her and she sighed in return. 'What's her problem?', I wondered . "Well.. that's good... I am very glad that the money we gave to that school was really worth it, listen Luhan... if you make any kind of trouble you know what will happen right?", she spoked teaching me lessons again. I just replied "Okay", though deep inside I was suffocating, she was always like this; since I was born all she does was thought me lessons and scold me. She continued, " And lets not forget, you can't go to clubs or anywhere with your bestfriend's... your strictly prohibited to do that and no girls... most importantly your not allowed to go out by yourself, you need to bring along your body gaurds, if you don't i'll continue to add more...because I can...anyways bye!". Like that she pressed the end call button which ended the call, she didn't even allow me to bid her farewell. I scratched my head, and placed the phone on top of my chest and slowly I fell asleep.

∽Flashback ∽

"YOU AREN'T WORTH IT, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF... BEING FRIENDS WITH COMMONERS?, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?...YOU CAN'T BE FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE LOWER THAN YOU ARE, IT RUINS OUR FAMILIES REPUTATION NOT ONLY YOURS!, YOUR SUCH A FAILURE I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE THAT I HAD A SON LIKE YOU!... HOW I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY SON, YOUR ONLY RUINING OUR FAMILIES IMAGE AND REPUTATION, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR US?...WELL YOU DON'T YOUR SO IMMATURE!... I HAD TOLD YOU SINCE YOU WERE LITTLE, THAT YOU ARE MORE SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT THAN THEM, YOUR GONNA BE NEXT TO THE THRONE ONE DAY... THOSE COMMONERS, THEIR FRIENDS WITH YOU , BECAUSE THEY WANT YOUR MONEY!", my father scolded me as I cried by the corner scaredly. I was only 7 years old, I didn't know what he meant or what he wanted me to do, I don't understand him...I don't understand everyone who had lived here in the same house. Their all extremely obsessed with money. That's all they always talked about, they don't even know what day today was. It was my 7th birthday. My father and mother scolded me because I was with my friends, who they called as commoners. For me, those friends they just called as commoners, they aren't just my friends they were like my family. See, their the only one's who knew what I like and dislike, their the only one's who knew me and spends time with me, they were always there for me whenever i needed them ; they never failed to make me smile.

I was so happy, that those friends of mine who were called as commoners, even threw me a surprise party at school after dismissal time . I felt so touched. Why? It's because it was the very first birthday party that I had ever had. It was the first birthday party that I had friends along and I was happy . I felt at ease, I felt alive most importantly I felt how much they can treat me as one of them. That day was suppose to be longer and unforgettable, the fun was just starting. I was about to blow the candle, when suddenly someone turned all the lights on , and someone carried me. I already knew who took me and who he works for none other than my parents. He putted me inside the car at the back seat, behind him was my father who seemed to be so pissed. I cried, I knew I was gonna get scolded harshly. My friends, I wonder if they're alright.