루윤 9: 복수는 새로운 단맛

Chapter 9 : ⓡⓔⓥⓔⓝⓖⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓝⓔⓦ ⓢⓦⓔⓔⓣⓝⓔⓢⓢ

Luhan's POV

"You sure she won't kill us?", Sehun asked feeling really worried as he stood there right infront of our classroom door ; yes, my friends were inside my classroom , main reason is to apologise for planning such a scheme on Yoona. "It'll be fine.. she'll forgive you, I'm pretty sure she will...", I reassured them, giving them a bright smile.

"How'd you know?", "have you apologised yet?", "since when did you learn how to apologise?", "well...well...well our Luhan's a namja [ man] now...", "Luhan apologising? that's new.." , they all said making fun of me. 'I apologise to people whenever I knew i'd done something wrong towards them... what happened to this guys?', I slumped my shoulders and just gibberishly smiled at them .

I explained to them about what had happened that day after the Business Camp Class, I told them about me and Yoona's awkward conversation inside my car. I was like a narrator now explaining every event to them, then I told them about me asking Yoona for forgiveness. They looked flabbergasted as I made eye-contact with each of them and soon enough they started jesting gibberish stuffs again.

Our very loud conversations ended up quite quickly - like just a blink of an eye- the fact that Yoona had already arrived inside the room and this was the moment we all, I meant they had been waiting for. "Is it okay with you Kai?", We all turned towards Kai who had been really quiet since earlier . "Y-yeah", he heaved out nervously and continued changing his tone of voice, "I guess it's the rig- I mean best thing to do..".

We all made our way towards Yoona who was shocked to find us staring right at her. "*Clears throat *, they're here to apologise about the scheme ...", I explained to her as I took my seat beside her. She didn't reply and averted her gaze away from us. I bet she felt flustered because of her sudden actions when we stared at her.

Suho bravely stepped in forward and began to attain her attention, "Yoona.. look about what had happened during the Business Camp Class.. I'm really sorry, sorry for you know intruding with your life...". Yoona still didn't look at any of us she stared at the same spot. "Yeah.. we didn't , I mean we never meant to hurt you.. we were fools...", D.O added trying to get her attention but still no response.

"Look... we are really sorry...", added by the mischievous Chanyeol who doesn't sound sincere at all therefore, I hitted his back and gave him a glare, at first he laughed then turned serious the moment. "Sorry..", He said. Still, Yoona averted her attention away from us. We all noticed it and yet we still try our very best . "We learned our lessons, we really hurted your feelings..", Sehun started walking behind her and to our surprise, this lad took Yoona's hands and placed a gentle kiss on it as he continued acting all gentle -manly , " we are sorry, ...".

Yoona took her hand away quick as possible as she could then she turned to us- finally!. "Alright! don't you ever do that kind of thing again or i'll kick your ass!", she said angrily with a red face ; I bet she blushed though, 'Good thing she never really felt or knew about the sneaky peck I gave her', a smile escaped my lips . At that point we all laughed it all out ,except for Yoona who was pissed ofcourse and Sehun who was really embarrass by his sudden behaviour. "Sorry", Sehun whispered.

The rest of the boys had already given their apologies, Kai on the other hand was left silent the whole time again. 'Is he trying to find a perfect time? seriously the time is now!', I gave him a sign and I guess he did understood it so he quickly blurted it all out. "I'm an idiot and I really hated you after what had happened to Yuri and .. I hated you like really, I had this grudge all this time on you, but then later I had realised you really did change a little.. though you're still that bully ... i'm sorry..", Kai scratched his nape and stared at the floor waiting to be forgiven.