루윤 12: 현명한 사람 카이

Chapter 12: ⓐ ⓦⓘⓢⓔ ⓜⓐⓝ ⓚⓐⓘ
Luhan's POV

*Phone rings*

I took out my phone and answered it right away as soon as I saw the callers name, "Luhan i've decided to set another date for you and Krystal..". 'There she goes again..', I thought in between frowns. My early morning was ruined by her ; nobody else but my mother.

"Another one?, why? and what for?", I asked with irritation lingering on my tone. She sighed, "don't tell me you're going to start arguing with me again... Xi...". She knows me too well, that sometimes I wish she doesn't. "Mom, I'm tired of going to dates with her, it's all a waste of time!", my tone went higher this time.

"Don't you dare raise your tone on me young man, i'm still your mother..", I knew right that very moment she was angry ; I didn't feel bad at all. "No matter what , you'll do as I say and there are no buts, I bet you do know the consequences if you decline this right?", she continued. I could imagine her grinning face already.

I clenched both my fists. 'What is this kind of life i'm living in? , I'm no slave.. but I'm being controlled like one..', my eyes for some reason started to be quite teary, well it wasn't so manly of me. I just can't take the pressure anymore. I'm really tired of being bossed or ordered around. My life is a living hell where I don't have choices. My life is planned already and if ever I choose something for it, it sends me to a deeper hell.

"Fine", I tried to sound calm. After that call, I searched the name of the first person that came to my mind whom I really want to talk to at this very moment. I searched for her number on my contacts, then remembered that I didn't even have her number. I sighed .

After an hour later, I was already inside my car heading towards the restaurant where me and Krystal will again meet for the second date. 'What the hell am I even doing?', I slammed the driver's steering wheel and it honked. I felt very pissed and sick. Until my phone rang again. I checked who the caller was and it was Kai. 'Why is he calling now?', I wondered as I answered his call.

"Yo!, are you busy right now?", he greeted and asked in a lively tone. I replied nonchalantly, "nothing...". He giggled on the other line before asking me again, "So that means you're free then, let's go malling dude..". This is the first time he asked me to go malling with him again, actually in the past he would usually ask me to go clubbing with him and the rest but, i'd always decline. He knows about my family and background, so he never asked again ever since.

"Well, not exactly free but, if you say malling then why not, i'll pick you up.. right now... i've got a girl waiting..", I grinned feeling relieved. Basically, that very moment he invited me to go malling with him, an idea popped into my mind. I know my parents wouldn't have a spy or stuff so, i'm pretty sure they won't or will never know about what i'm planning to do.

I invited Kai and I am planning to introduce him to Krystal, I'm pretty sure they'll get along pretty well, Kai is every girls dream type, Krystal will fall for him. I'll have 'em talking around and i'll simply escape - find a way out of the resto and well have my own very sweet time. I'm sure Krystal would report to her parents how she had a very good time, she wouldn't even mind about my existence because she found another one.

I smiled widely and made a U-turn to pick up Kai.

♚♛♚♛♚♛♚♛♚♛♚♛♚♛♚

Yoona's POV

"I completely understand, alright father....", I pressed the end call button after saying those words. I'm really not in the mood already. I mean it's all happening again. I can't believe that he's going to do such an event again- when he promised me that we'd end those stuff. Well I guess he lied.