루윤 6: 진실은 아파

A/n: Goodafternoon readers , it's been a while hasn't it? oh well.. it's time to be active. Anyways, do you guys know what day it is today?, I guess you guys know it or maybe not. It's Sehun's birthday today Yay!, so currently my friends and I decided to celebrate his birthday at my house. We are having a sleep over right now, so since I had nothing much to do , I decided to update because I do love all my readers . So I'll wake up my brain and my hands.. lets get typing...

~ Author Krystal

♚♜♚♜♚♜♚♜♚♜♚♜♚♜♚

Chapter 6: ⓣⓗⓔ ⓣⓡⓤⓣⓗ ⓗⓤⓡⓣⓢ

Yoona's POV

'Relax yoongie...calm down, it's just a bad day, no evidence of such event has been left so far, no one saw what had happened..it's alright, father won't know..' , I tried calming myself down by talking to myself, it actually helps me relieve stress as well as calm me down, since I had no friends nor bestfriend to share it all with. I just crossed both my fingers and walked to the building where the Business Camp was held, hoping that no one ever did witnessed what had happened. Atlast, I had arrived at the front doorstep of the room where I was suppose to be in right now. The lessons seemed to have started already, I guess I am late. Well, it wouldn't be such a bother if I barge in the middle of their lessons or will it? . I took my handkerchief out of my small hand bag, I wiped my sweat using it, and after that I held the doorknob and slowly turned it until it clicked. Then I push the door open, the teacher who seemed to be so focused, teaching inside. She turned her head towards me and gave me such an angry look. "Good morning ma'am Hyolyn ..sorry if I disturbed you in the middle of your lessons as well as coming in late.. there had been a slight problem earlier, it took quite long to fix..", I automatically apologized to her, making sure I really look obedient. Well, it was good she fell for my marvelous acting. Yes, I am very good in acting, it was my dream becoming an actress, alot of people always fell for my acting except one person...my father, he never fell for it. "Well then young lady, your excused, now have a sit and listen very well...as I was saying...business is", she continued her boring lesson as I look for a seat.

This was not what I was expecting, it shocked me alot and I hated it the most. Today was just one hell of a bad ride. I alone, myself was the only girl. She had only a total of nine students which was very surprising, the eight weren't just ordinary boys. Those boys were none other than, Luhan and his best friends. Such great life I am having right now, note the sarcasm. 'How can father expect me to study with all this boys around?.. ugh..why is he so ugh..', I sighed in frustration. This was all crap, how does he expect me to learn anything from all this?, it was so boring as hell, just sitting there on the chair listening to her blabbering around non-stop about how interesting business and owning a company is. Seriously? when will this nonsense ever stop?. I feel like throwing up or something, I just wanna get out of here and go home. *bell rings*, finally freedom, well not really. It was just break time. I went out of the class as soon as ma'am Hyolyn left class. I didn't wanna end up getting in their way ; those boys I mean. I've known ma'am Hyolyn my whole life, so it was no surprise she was my teacher. She had been like a family to us, since she used to be my teacher for 12 whole years. Those 12 years, I had home school, by that means I don't go to school , instead I stay at home where I get taught by ma'am Hyolyn. Unfortunately, she got fired when I was thirteen years old, well actually it seemed like she resigned or somewhat. She just disappeared into thin air. But, seems like she's back in teaching me again, I guess?.

I was at the cafeteria, a desserted cafeteria only I, myself alone was sitting on a cornered table reading my favourite poetry book. 'What.. great compasion.. comes...'awoo~, my head filled with such poetic words suddenly it all disappeared, because of such sound which seemed to be made by a person who just entered the cafeteria. All the poetic words in my head, it all vanished and the only word that was stuck was a howl of which seemed to be a wolf. I turned around to check who that disturbing person was, well I was less surprised at all. It was just them, those annoying boys. I stood up and well decided to leave the cafeteria and just continue reading inside the class room since it seemed to be peaceful over there and no one would annoy me. I took my book and began walking towards the exit. I walked pass them and all they did was stop their tracks and glance at me, 'Why are this fools staring.. is there anything to stare at?', I wondered as I exited and headed towards the class room. I sat down on my chair, I smiled and told myself in joy, "Freedom.. away from disturbance..". I was in so much joy. I began reading again.