루윤 8 : 그는 이상하게 달콤한입니다!?

Chapter 8: ⓗⓔ'ⓢ ⓢⓣⓡⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛⓨ ⓢⓦⓔⓔⓣ!?

Yoona's POV

"Is there something wrong Ma'am?", I shrieked surprised by my butler ; Kevin's presence. "Since how long have you been standing there?", I asked immediately the moment I felt myself calm down. I almost had a heart-attack. All because of this guy, who keeps popping out of nowhere. "Sorry ma'am, I didn't mean to scare you... I was just wondering if you were alright", he paused to look at me again before he continued, "You've been staring at your food like forever, it's already past midnight.. you haven't gone to bed yet..".

'What in the world was I doing?, I mean what's wrong with me?', I quickly stood up from my seat and hurried towards my room. I have no idea what on earth was happening to me. The worst thing was that I found myself thinking about that idiot. "Ugh!, Yoona get yourself together ... get that idiot out of your head!", I groaned demanding myself to just fall asleep, as I rolled and rolled all over the corners of my bed.

It was pass two in the morning already , I was still wide awake. I can't barely sleep ; that idiot was still stuck inside my stupid brain. How was I suppose to sleep?, when I can't hardly close my eyes. "What the hell did that idiot do to me!?", I wanted to scream in anger, but I tried not to. So I just sat up and stared blankly at every corner of my room.

My eyes widened and my brows furrowed more, it felt like the dragon inside of me has finally awoken , just by the sight of that one particular item which I found hanging by the chair at my desks. I stood up from my bed and went towards it.

A devil-ish smile slowly formed through my lips with a complete total approval, with my thoughts. I then grab my sewing machine as well as a pair of scissors. I was practically working the night out sewing. "Now i'll finally get back my peaceful sleep...", I grinned sheepishly, as I laid down in my bed and made myself fall into a heavenly deep sleep. "Tomorrow shall be a great day", I murmured in between breaths.

♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔

Luhan's POV

"Sir, Your mother called again last night...", she said as she served me my breakfast. "What is it about again?", I asked her curiously ; my mother never really calls me twice in a month, she usually calls me ones in a month - I find it weird that she was calling twice in a month. What has gotten into her head, that she'd decided to call?. "Strange..", I sighed.

"She just wanted to know if you really went to your business camp thing..", she explained as she poured milk onto the glass. I took a spoonful of cereal and shoved it into my mouth, "Anything else?", I continued. I stared at her wondering why she wouldn't reply quickly. She was just staring at me and she looked very hesitant. I guess the next one was the bad news.

"Go on... it's okay..", I gave her a faint smile. "Your mother made an apointment already...she wanted me to inform you sir..", I almost choked the moment I heard her say that. "WHA-WHAT APPOINTMENT?!", I stood up from where I sat and slammed both hands madly onto the table, shaking everything above it as I ranted. "Si-sir.. s-she..", Maria was shaking ; yes she was that afraid of me - I guess she still wasn't use to it or she either had a phobia.

Maria had been serving my family for years, the first person that she had served was my father who was basically ill-tempered and strict. I guess my father always rant at her so she caught on a phobia . I quickly sat back down ; calmed myself ofcourse. Afterwards , I apologised for my displeasing behavior. "Tha-that's o-okay si-sir , I understand..", she said shakingly . ' Damn! what did my mother plan on doing again this time?', my outside-self might've been calm but, the inside-self of mine was furious.