루윤17: 마지막 옵션

Chapter 17: ⓣⓗⓔ ⓛⓐⓢⓣ ⓞⓟⓣⓘⓞⓝ

Yoona's POV

"Where do you think you're going?" I came into a complete stop just as I was about to open the front door and head out.

I'm really not in the mood right now and talking to her would've made things between us even more worser than it actually is already. I tightened my grip on my sling bag and opened the door without glancing back or giving a care.

When I finally stepped out front I heard her shout after me, "YA! I'M TALKING TO YOU YOUNG LADY, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?"

I heaved a heavy sigh, before completely running out the main gate to make my escape. I took a quick glance back and saw her at the front steps, angrily gazing my way as she held a phone in her other hand and started talking.

Halfway through, I could see the outside and pavements as well as the cars that passes by. I was almost there, I only needed a few more huge and fast steps but then the main gate began closing.

I cursed. "This couldn't be happening!" I angrily muttered in between breaths.

Sure, I could've just ridden the limo with a driver but the problem is i'm grounded. I'm not allowed nor supposed to run out of my room which were way beyond the boundaries I was supposed to be.

Plus, My butler Kevin isn't even around today, he's having his day off.

Oh well. Here I am Im Yoona running as fast as I could and coming to a complete stop - ending my little great escape, just because the main doors were closed and locked by the guards and I don't even know how to drive.

'I guess I should give up...' In the middle of my thoughts, I caught sight of something which made me grin wider.

That's it, that tree is the answer to everything. I ran towards the tree a few metres away from the main gate where the guards stood bewildered. It's a very old tree, exactly about the same height as the walls surrounding the mansion but, it's branches are thick and sturdy as I came closer and a very thick one leads outside.

"MISS YOONA!!" I turned back and saw about ten or more guards coming my way. That evil witch.

I hurriedly climbed up the tree as fast as I could and reached that branch that led to the outside, soon enough they were climbing after me, shouting my name , telling me to stop and so on.

I didn't stop though because of them, I stopped once I realised I had not planned out on the getting down the tree part. I sat swaying my legs a little further to the edge of the branch. The guards stopped too.

I smiled at them menacingly, I guess in their heads they're thinking that i'm going to jump from this high and die and as if to confirm my thoughts one of them spoke, a sturdier and more masculine build bald guy with shades ; seems like the leader and is in front of me with both arms trying to reach me carefully- but too bad i'm really out of reach.

"Ma'am come back a little closer, carefully please... you wouldn't wanna do that", I saw how drops of sweat started to roll down from his face and onto the ground below. I smirked at him but didn't say a word.

'Now how the hell am I going to get down? '

♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔

Luhan's POV

"Is that really what happened?" I re-questioned, looking at Kai as we sat in his living room talking.

"Ofcourse, don't believe me?" He gave me that taunting look.