루윤 14 : 질투의 의미

Chapter 14: ⓐ ⓢⓔⓝⓢⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓙⓔⓐⓛⓞⓤⓢⓨ

Yoona's POV

"Nickhun?" I questioned and took the handkerchief he was offering me. "Are you alright?" the moment our eyes met, I saw how a small smile crept out of his face. "Y-Yoona?" He sure was surprised. I nodded in response. "Pleasure to see you here again, what are you doing here?" He gave me another questioning look - as if fascinated with my existence.

"I'm just going to meet an asshole who made me wait like hell..," I gave him an annoyed face, he laughed a little - "then wanna go grab some drink with me as you wait for that ass?" He suggested otherwise. I gave him another nod for agreement. I don't really like talking that much, especially on a place where there's so much noise and it's freaking hard to talk ; I had been struggling with my throat.

"Like what you see?" Out of the blue a guy with spikey hair and a big-broad shoulder filled with tattoos - you also have to add the fact that he had piercings everywhere - popped out of the bars counter. I wrinkled my nose at the smell of his breath. "Uhm, i'd like some juice", I ordered and the 'spikey-guy' ; that's what'll be calling him from now on - he laughed at me.

I just rolled my eyes. "I'll just have one full glass of champagne", Nickhun added the moment the spikey-guy gave him a look. "Don't mind Bruno, he's always like that", Nickhun commented when spikey-guy whose name was actually Bruno ; was out of earshot. "Well not that I care", I fished for my phone out of my purse.

"Go ahead", he gave me an assuring nod . I texted the asshole and asked him angrily where the hell he was at the moment. I heard a phone rang, I looked back at Nickhun and he took his phone out. 'Must be his girlfriend..', I thought. "Its just a girl who i'm supposed to be meeting right now.. she's really pissed", Nickhun slumped his shoulders.

"Oh, funny we're both waiting for people today, so who's this girl you're meeting?", I questioned. "I don't know her yet, it's actually an arranged meeting", the beverages arrived right infront of our eyes. Bruno smiled before leaving us - a complete total creep.Nickhun gulped down his champagne as if he was the thirstiest person on earth.

I just glared at the drink right infront of me. "Well, a complete total coincidence, mine is arranged too and i'm really unfortunate , because the ass isn't here yet..", I took the glass of juice and sipped it. "Amazing how you girls always calls guys an ass..like you guys don't have one of your own", he retorted. "Well it's true, guys are a pain in the ass!" I exclaimed not angrily though.

There was a silent pause among us. I started fidgeting my fingers, so unused to the quietness - I didn't know why it bothered me. "Hey, seems like that guys really an ass, why don't you just call him?", Nickhun suggested to me with a beaming smile. I nodded.

The moment I pressed the call button and putted the phone beside my ear, I heard Nickhun's phone rang. I looked at him and he looked back at me. We were both silent. I thought otherwise back then - that it was all just coincidence. "Where the hell are you?", I asked in such an angry voice. "Amazing.. i'm right infront of you... so you're here...", It was Nickhun's voice.

We both stared at each other, phone's were still on our ears and for a moment there, I didn't know wether to get mad at him because his such an idiot or laugh it off myself. We ended the call at the same time and he started to laugh, I followed.

"Allow me to make it up to you", he said softly , "My name is Nickhun, sorry to keep you waiting ma'am". I laughed before I lady like replied, "Well sir, apology accepted, pleasure to meet you, my names Yoona". He smiled even wider this time, "the pleasure is all mine, now shall we have a seat?". "I'd be very delighted sir..", we laughed and headed for a seat.