when toxicity strikes again

Natalie's POV:
Something told me to wake up. I felt like someone was standing nearby just waiting for me. Suddenly, I feel it. Someone's warm hands are on me and they lightly shake me to wake up. I lay there and I open my eyes to Lexi, Cassie, and Maddy in front of my face.

"What the fuck?! How did you guys get in here?!" I jump up, sitting up on my bed.
"Oh relax, you make it seem like we broke in here... Mario let us in." Maddy adds.
"We are here to make sure you aren't late. Make sure we get you to school early." Lexi smiles.
"Now get up!" Cassie throws off my blanket.
I groan as I shiver for a few second. I get out of bed. I stand up. The girls look at my body, seeing scars on my body. I knew they wouldn't say anything so I didn't make a big deal. I walk to my closet, I stare thinking about what I want to wear. I grab a black tank top, a pink plaid skirt, then my regular black zip up. I throw the clothes on, throw on my thigh highs and converse. I walk to the bathroom where the girls followed me. I start brushing my teeth, washing my face, and doing my makeup. The girls watch the process. Maddy pulls out her phone and takes mirror picture of us while I'm still finishing up my makeup.

"We look hot!" Maddy shows us the picture. She then posts it on Instagram and tags all of us. The thing that made the girls laugh was the height difference in all of us. Maddy just puts a caption of "follow my girl @natalie_garciax she's single. ❤️" I didn't pay much attention to it though.

I finish getting ready, I grab my backpack and phone. I scan the house for Mario but I knew he left. The girls and I head out. This time, I wouldn't be able to take my car since the girls wanted to show up to school together. I didn't mind. I go to the kitchen to take my medication then we all head out. We get into Maddy's car. Then drive off. I was in the back with Lexi while it was Maddy and Cassie in the front. They talk about Nate and the carnival.

"Im going with McKay." Cassie smiles.
"Who's McKay?" I ask
"Lexi's new man" Maddy rolls her eyes and laughs.
"You guys are going to have to explain to me this whole situation, I'm so confuse. Like about the Nate and Maddy drama, McKay, then the party."

Now I know what you are thinking.
Where the fuck has this bitch been?
Now I did have a good reason why I wasn't at that party... I didn't know a party was happening the weekend before the first day of school. Also even if I knew, I was not about to go over there by myself.

My phone vibrates, I open up phone and open Instagram. I look at my following request.
"@natejacobs_18 has requested to follow you..."
I accept his request, I mean it wasn't a big deal. It meant nothing, at least I thought it did.

The girls look at each other and sigh.
"Well there's a lot of shit that went down so prepare yourself Natalie." Maddy laughs.

The whole car ride to school was just the girls explaining to me what happened over summer.

You know?
Maddy and Nate being broken up for 3 weeks, then Cassie having a thing with McKay, then how Maddy and Nate had a tendency to make each other jealous by being with other people. Yeah, Nate was giving other girls attention so Maddy grabbed a guy named Tyler to the pool. Maddy says they didn't have sex in the pool but Lexi mouths to me that she did. Obviously, Nate was upset.