cast

hi! This is my first time really creating a story. I don't want to fit a lot of information behind Natalie's life in the first chapter so I will put the background story here! please throw in ideas/constructive criticism, also no hate or being rude!

** TW: this story contains mental illnesses, sexual content, abuse, self harm, drugs, and other mature content **

Natalie Garcia: Natalie is a junior at East Highland High School. She is a 4'11 Hispanic 17 years old girl. She suffers from mental illnesses. Natalie works as a nanny within the neighborhood. She's good at taking care of others but not herself. She loves her job and seeing the kids happy.

Natalie's mother Maria, is never around due to her working 2 jobs to pay for the bills. Natalie has 2 brothers and 1 sister which she is very close to all since Natalie doesn't have friends. Her brother Mario is a 24 year old drug/alcohol addict. Her other brother Danny is a 26 year old full time employee. Her sister Selena, is 22 year old who lives away from her family. Natalie spends most of her days alone since her family is always busy being out. Although, she takes care of the house and her family when they are home. Natalie was the only one out of her siblings who maintained a relationship with her father after cheating on her mother for 8 years. She felt lonely already and still wanted to be daddy's little girl even though, Natalie knew her father was focused on his new family and girlfriend.

Natalie never cared for sports or clubs. In fact, her whole life was music, anime, and collecting stuffed animals. She keeps a consistent daily routine to help with her mental health. The only thing that kept causing problems for her was her ex boyfriend Alex. No matter how many times Natalie broke it off, Alex kept coming back but not in a healthy way...

Alex was the only person who was in her life for a long time and kept her company. Alex is an abusive cheater and Natalie was scared of him which caused her to always let him back into her life. Natalie always thought that she would be stuck with him for the rest of her life. Since Natalie didn't have her family around nor friends, no one ever saw the signs or abuse.

Natalie's life changed when she gets involved with Nate Jacobs, Maddy Perez, Rue Bennett, Jules Vaughn, Kat Hernandez, Lexi & Cassie Howard...

———————————————————————————
Characters in this story

———————————————————————————Characters in this story