natalie's pregnancy

Natalie's POV:

After arriving to the party, Lexi and I head upstairs to have a quick chat. Lexi had been blowing up my phone since my appointment to know all the information.

"Tell me! How did the appointment go?" Lexi takes me to her room.
"It went good, they did an exam and asked a bunch of questions. They determined my due date." I smile.
"Holy crap! When is it?" Lexi smiles back in excitement.
"Well, April 28th I'm suppose to be due."
"Ah! I'm so excited!" Lexi gives me a hug.
"Me too but I have to tell Nate soon. Just don't know how... I'm scared." I break away.
"Well for now, let's go back downstairs before everyone starts to worry."Lexi giggles.

Lexi and I head downstairs. We go back to the living room where we meet everyone. Everyone gives us a serious look.
"Woah... What happened?" Lexi looks around. I can feel the energy in the room shift dramatically. For some reason, my heart started beating so fast. Rue and Jules couldn't look at me.

"Natalie, are you fucking pregnant by my boyfriend?!" Maddy gives me a death stare while Cassie laughs. I stand there quietly. Mrs.Howard puts her hand over her mouth. Rue and Jules sit there speechless.
"No, there's no way. Right Natalie?" Nate stares at me waiting for me to agree.
"Cassie, what the fuck?! You promised you wouldn't say anything!" Tears start rolling down my face as I burst out.
"I swear, if you weren't pregnant I would fucking beat your ass!" Maddy gets up in my face. Suze gets up and pulls Maddy away from me.
"Nate did you fucking know?!" Maddy looks at Nate as she yells.
"Maddy stop, calm down!" Kat shouts.
"No, what the fuck?!" Nate says with disgust.
"You fucking dumb bitch! Lexi did you know about this?!" Maddy looks over at Lexi.
"Yeah she did." Cassie responses for Lexi and laughs.
"Are you serious Lexi? Out of everyone, I thought you would have some fucking decency for me!"
"Okay everyone out! Let them talk!" Suze shouts and Maddy scoffs.

"Nate... I-" I choke up on my words as we have the room to ourselves. Nate paces around the room as it gets quiet.
"Is it true?" He stares at me as i stand there frozen and see the anger in his eyes.
"Y-yes but I was going to tell you in private-"
"Natalie, get rid of it!" He cuts me off and shouts at me. 
"What? I'm keeping the baby, Nate!"
"Are you fucking serious Natalie?! You're about to ruining everything for me!" He puts his hands on his head.
"What do you mean?" I sniffle.
"Natalie, look at you! You're nobody! You're a sad little girl who no one ever paid attention to and i actually have a lot going for me!"
"Fuck you, Nate! Then why the fuck did you show any interest to me?!"
"Because I thought you had a fucking brain, Natalie! Now get rid of the baby!"
"No Nate... I'll be doing this by myself. Don't worry, I won't ruin your reputation." I start heading towards the door.
"You're fucking dead to me... you understand?" He stops me and pushes me against the door. I weep loud as more tears roll down my face. I nod as he stares at me in the eyes. Then he yanks me out of the way, storming out of the house. Lexi runs over to me and pulls me into a hug. I cry onto her shoulder. She knew not to ask questions. She strokes my hair.

"Can you please take me home Lex?" I choke up on my words as I grab onto Lexi's sleeve.
"Of course..." Lexi puts her arm on my shoulder as she starts walking me out of her house. As I walk outside with Lexi, Maddy is being held back by Kat and Cassie. Jules and Rue stand there, still speechless. I think they didn't want to be apart of the situation.
"Fuck you and Nate! You stupid ass bitch!" Maddy is still screaming at me. Nate drives off fast where you can hear his tires down the road.
I get into Lexi's car. I start crying my eyes out even more.

I understood Nate's point of view, but everything he said hurt so much. When he grabbed me, I wanted to throw up as I got flashbacks. Nate is an asshole. But honestly, fuck Cassie for exposing me. I was going to tell Nate in private but it wouldn't have made a difference.

My heart feels crushed and an overflow of anger hits me. I feel angry towards myself for being so stupid. But at the same time, i have anger towards Nate. I want to hide away from everyone. I knew where I stood now with him...

Fuck Nate Jacobs.

—————————————————————————

A/n: hi sorry, I'm back after working for 3 months away from home. I am now back to my daily schedule. I will be posting more consistently. Enjoy this chapter as I know it's bit short but I want the next chapters to have more drama!