i love you

Warning: this chapter contains smut

Nate's POV:

The whole night that I spent with Natalie, Maddy was blowing up my phone. I really didn't want to deal with it at the moment since I was enjoying hanging out with Natalie. I didn't get much sleep at all since I was trying to think of a way to fix this situation with Maddy and I. I care about Maddy but I don't love her the same way I did before. I only want Natalie.

I wake up Natalie since she has school. She looked so peaceful and beautiful while she was sleeping.

Meanwhile I was just going to stay at her house until she got home.

While she got ready for school, I sat on Natalie's chair. I pull out my phone to check the messages and calls Maddy made. I look up to see Natalie standing in front of me in her bra and underwear. I put my phone down.

"Nate..." Natalie blushes and smiles. I bite my lip and run my hand through my hair.
"What's up?" I blush.
"Can I kiss you?" She pulls her hair back.
"Yeah, you don't have to ask Natalie." I grab her hand and pull her towards my face. Our lips meet each other. Her lips feel so warm and soft.

Natalie sits on my lap. We start making out and she grabs my hand. She places my hand on her tit. Her skin is so soft and she has big boobs. I pull apart from Natalie's mouth and we stare at each other.
"Natalie, do you wanna fuck?" I push her hair behind her ear.
"Yeah..." she nods her head. 
"Are you on birth control?" I grab her hand.
"Yes." She looks into my eyes.

"Let's move to the bed." Natalie gets up and I stand up. She lays down on the bed and I get on top of her. I kiss her then pull down her bra. I put my mouth on Natalie's nipples and start swirling my tongue around.
"Nate... it feels so good..." Natalie moans as she grabs my hair.
I start moving down her body until I get to her underwear. I pull off her underwear and throw it onto the floor. I slide in two fingers and start moving them in and out.
Natalie moans. I stop. I grab onto Natalie's thighs then pull her more down so I can be closer. I start licking her clit.
"You taste so sweet..." I slurp. Natalie moans
"Keep going Nate... it feels so amazing..." Natalie pushes my hair out of my face.
I keep going after a couple mins. Then I pull away.
I grab Natalie by the waist then guide her to position herself in doggy style.
I look at Natalie as I take off my boxers.

I slide my dick inside of her. She lets out a quick moan. I groan. I put my hands on Natalie's waist and start moving in and out repeatedly.
"Fuck... you feel so good Natalie." I groan while biting my lip.
"You have such a huge dick, Nate..." Natalie's moans start getting louder as I start moving faster. I slap Natalie's ass a couple times.
"You're so tight, Natalie." I pant and groan louder.
"Fuck... fuck..." Natalie moans louder. I grab her hair together. I start pulling her hair. Still moving in and out.
"Fuck Natalie, I'm about to cum." I groan as I breath in Natalie's ear.
Natalie keeps moaning.
I move in and out more faster. I cum inside Natalie and we fall back onto the bed.
"That was amazing..." Natalie breaths heavily. I look over at her and then give her a kiss.
"Nate..."
"Yes?" I play with Natalie's hair.
"I love you." She blushes and looks away.
"I love you too." I stare at her.
"I'm being selfish right now but it's just... I want to be with you. I try thinking about how we can, but I have nothing." She gives a weak smile.
"We will be together, I promise." I kiss Natalie's forehead.

Natalie gets up from the bed. She goes to the bathroom. She puts on a new pair of underwear and a bra. Then puts on her outfit for school.
"Alright, I'm heading out." Natalie smiles at me while picking up her backpack.
"I'll see you later?" I put on my clothes.
"Yep." She nods. Natalie leaves to go to school.

The first couple hours of being alone, all I did was think about how I was going to prove my innocence to the police.

I head downstairs and grab a cup of water from the kitchen. I sit down at the counter and Mario walks in.
"Yo is that Nate Jacobs?" Mario laughs and bro hugs me.
"Hey, Mario..." I didn't really know what to say.
"How's the family?" Mario goes to the fridge and takes a bottle of beer.
"Good." I nod. "Where's everyone?"
"Our old man left us when Naty was 14. Mom and Danny work two jobs to pay the bills. Though, I think mom might be seeing someone. Then, Well Selena is the golden child so she got her shit together and moved away. Most of the time it's Naty and I... At 18, our parents gave me custody of Natalie." Mario opens the bottle of beer and stands against a wall in the kitchen.
"Why?" I give him a confused look.
"Dad has a new family. Mom on the other hand, took it hard. Lost herself for a bit. Things got worse before better." He looks at me.
"She's strong" I look down at the counter.
Mario looks at his beer. "Im surprise you are even here after that fight you and Naty got into when you were little." He laughs
"I don't remember." I look up
"Im sure if you ask Naty, she will tell you but she won't admit that she was heartbroken about it." Mario chugs his beer. "Well I'm going out of awhile... but Nate." He walks to the door and looks over at me.
"Yeah?" I look over my shoulder at him
"If you hurt naty, I will kill you." Mario opens the door.

Hearing that from Mario did intimate me. But I suddenly feel that I have to protect Natalie no matter what.