shyguy18

Nate's POV:

It was hard not being able to talk or hang out with Natalie. Every time I saw her I just wanted to hold her and tell her how beautiful she looks. How much I love her and want to be with her. I knew she would be mad at me and it made me ashamed. I also know that I need some sort of therapy to help control my outbursts. Natalie is the last person I want to hurt but of course I fucked that up fast.

I ring the doorbell. A minute goes by then Mario opens the door.

"Sup Nate?" He looks me up and down as he peaks his head out of the door.
"Yo, is Natalie home?" I start feeling intimidated. He looks over his shoulder which I assume Natalie was in the room.
"Yeah, she's here." He looks back at me. "Come on in." He opens the door wide open. I look around the room.
"She's upstairs." Mario sits down on the couch grabbing his cup of scotch.
"Thanks..." I walk upstairs and head to Natalie's room. I make eye contact with Natalie and she's sitting on her bed. I sit down next to her.
"What do you want Nate?" Natalie looks down and plays with her rings. I look down at her wrist that has bruises.
"Did I do that?" I mutter. Natalie quickly covers her wrist.
"It's fine Nate..." she looks away and wipes her tears with her hoodie's sleeve.
"God, I fucking suck..." which is a fact.
"Nate... you scared me. I don't trust you right now." Tears roll down Natalie's face.
"I know Natalie. It's just seeing you with Daniel made me so mad and I got jealous." I mutter while looking at Natalie as she stares down.
"That doesn't give you the right to touch me the way you did Nate!" Natalie cries. I pull Natalie into a hug.
"I know, I'm sorry Natalie... I love you and I want to be better for you. I messed up." I start petting Natalie's hair and rest my head on her.
"It felt used... you were so shitty for that." She whispers. I take everything she was saying all in.

"Nate, Can you just explain to me why you are back with Maddy?" She muttered as her face was in my chest.
"I can't, Nat."
"Are you kidding me? And you expect me to just forgive you like that Nate?" She pulls away and stares at me.

"Okay... but you promise you won't tell anyone? I'm being serious."
"I promise Nate." She gives me a confused look and sticks her pinky at me. We cross our pinkies. I sigh.
"I came up with a plan about the Maddy situation to not get in trouble. But I had to blackmail Jules and Tyler. But Maddy made a deal with me. She told me I had to stay with her until she's done with me and If I didn't, She wouldn't go through with the plan." I wait for Natalie to respond.
"You blackmailed Jules and Tyler?!" She looks over at me
"Yes..." I mutter.
"What did you use against Jules?" 
"Nat, She slept with my dad. My dad recorded them having sex. So I was talking to her through an app and she sent me her nudes. I collected it and then met up with her to get her "on board"..."I clear my throat. I look at Natalie to see her reaction but she didn't even know how to feel.
"Cal fucked Jules?!" I nod my head yes. "This is fucked up Nate." I could tell Natalie didn't know how to react or what to say.
"Yeah..." I look away and sigh.
"What about Tyler?" Natalie stands up and looks out the window.
"I might have beaten him up badly and threaten him..."
"Oh my god, Nate. This is all fucked! I can't believe you!" Natalie goes on this freak out rant.
"But I did this so we can be together! I didn't want to be locked away from you for god knows how long! I yell causing the room to become quiet. "Just don't say anything, it'll be our secret." I look over at Natalie's face.  She stands there for a bit in a deep thought.
"Fine but I'm nervous... This isn't right." She sighs.
"I know but I love you." I grab her Natalie and look her in her eyes.
"I love you too..."

After our conversation, I decided to spend the night with Natalie. We laid down in her bed. I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my hands on her stomach.
"I missed you." I whisper in her ear as I close my eyes.
"I missed you too, so much that it hurt."

Natalie's POV:

Nate wraps his arms around my waist.
"I missed you." Nate whispers in my ear.
"I missed you too, so much that it hurt." I lay there staring at the wall.

I know that I should tell Nate but I can't. It's just if I say it, everything will become messed up. I didn't want to ruin the moment.

Next morning.

Nate and I wake up. We head downstairs where we meet Mario in the kitchen. Mario stares at me while I walk Nate to the door.
"I'll see you at school." I smile as Nate gives me a kiss.
"Text me." He breaks away from the kiss and gets in his truck. I close the door and look over at Mario.
"Still doesn't know, does he?" Mario glares.
"No, but please don't say anything yet." I walk over to him. He scoffs.
"Okay but I don't agree with how you are handling things, Nat." He mutters.
"I know... hey did you make the appointment?" I change the conversation.
"Yeah, this Friday after school at 4pm."
"Thanks... I appreciate it." I give a smile at him. I go back upstairs to get ready for school.

After getting ready, I leave my house and pick up Lexi and Cassie. We get to school and I park next to Nate's truck. Lexi, Cassie, and I get out of my car. I smile at Nate. We walk into school and go to Cassie's locker.
"Lex, I need to go to the bathroom right now." I whisper to Lexi as Cassie grabs her books from her locker. Lexi nods.
"Cass, We'll see you during lunch." Lexi looks at Cassie.
"Okay." Cassie smiles. Lexi and I head to the bathroom. Then into a stall. I bend down and start throwing up. Lexi holds my hair back.
"It's okay... it's okay..." she rubs my back.

I stand up and wipe my mouth. I open the stall door and we see Cassie standing there.
"Lex, I forgot to ask if I can borrow five dollars and I saw you guys coming into the bathroom." Lexi looks at me then grabs her backpack.
"Are you okay, Nat?" Cassie gives a confused face as Lexi hands her the money.
"Yep..." I walk over to the sink to wash my hand and I clear my throat.
"Are you pregnant?" I look down as I wash my hands and Cassie looks over at me. Lexi stands there quietly.
"Cassie, don't say anything please." I look at Cassie. "Im pregnant with Nate Jacob's baby." Cassie starts laughing thinking it's a joke but looks at Lexi's face. She then realized I am being serious. Her mouth drops.
"What the fuck Nat? Does Maddy know?" I don't answer Cassie and Lexi shakes her no.
"Maddy is my best friend! I'm going to tell her!" Cassie starts walking over to the bathroom door trying to leave. Lexi grabs her wrist getting Cassie to stop.
"No Cass! Nate doesn't even know either! Natalie also told you to not say anything!" They stare at each other.
"God, okay lex. I won't say anything!" Cassie glares at me.
"Thanks Cassie..." I whisper.
"No, I'm not saying anything only because Lex told me not to." Cassie walks out of the bathroom. I fix myself up before Lexi and I head to class.